Windows 10: Laptop not powering on. After I put in the password it keeps loading but does not open.

Discus and support Laptop not powering on. After I put in the password it keeps loading but does not open. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It lets me type in the password but does not open after that. I can still see the arrow but the screen goes black. If I restart and try to power on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nujhat Tasnim Chowdhury, Aug 4, 2024.

1. Laptop not powering on. After I put in the password it keeps loading but does not open.

It lets me type in the password but does not open after that. I can still see the arrow but the screen goes black. If I restart and try to power on the same thing happens. I have tried deleting latest updates and troubleshooting but nothing worked.

:)

Nujhat Tasnim Chowdhury, Aug 4, 2024

2. Problem after turnig on instead of asking for password the laptop just keeps on loading

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you force restart the computer until Windows loads. If Windows does not load, it should automatically enter the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE).
    We can then try to repair the startup files for Windows. Here is how:

• In the Windows Recovery Environment (blue screen menus), select See advanced repair options > Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    If it does not load Windows nor gets into WinRE, we will need to manually get to WinRE. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Turn it back on and when you see the screen with the loading dots, force shutdown the PC once more. Make sure that you perform the force shutdown once you see the loading dots. You will need to do this twice.
    • The third time you turn the PC back on, you should see Please Wait or Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment (blue screen menus), select See advanced repair options > Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Aug 4, 2024
  3. Forgot password can't open laptop

• Cant open laptop forgot password i want to update email

DinaRatliff, Aug 4, 2024
  4. Laptop not powering on. After I put in the password it keeps loading but does not open.

Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Aug 4, 2024
Thema:

Laptop not powering on. After I put in the password it keeps loading but does not open.

1. Laptop not powering on. After I put in the password it keeps loading but does not open. - Similar Threads - Laptop powering put

2. Laptop not powering on. After I put in the password it keeps loading but does not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not powering on. After I put in the password it keeps loading but does not open.: It lets me type in the password but does not open after that. I can still see the arrow but the screen goes black. If I restart and try to power on the same thing happens. I have tried deleting latest updates and troubleshooting but nothing worked....
  3. Keeps loading and not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps loading and not opening: I accidentally fell asleep while using my laptop last nigh. I forgot to also close the lid because I fell asleep and when I wake up it keeps on loading and not opening. My laptop is 1 week old, what will happen to my laptop?...
  4. Keeps loading and not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeps loading and not opening: I accidentally fell asleep while using my laptop last nigh. I forgot to also close the lid because I fell asleep and when I wake up it keeps on loading and not opening. My laptop is 1 week old, what will happen to my laptop?...
  5. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  6. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  7. laptop does not power on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop does not power on.: 1.Raised an error of popping projection panel randomly.Once it was very annoying i could fixed it by disabling some features of touch pad.2. But after some time that error came again. I update the laptop, but then also it could be seen.I reset again but but then also it could...
  8. After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...: This has never happened before today. Is there a way to fix it? submitted by /u/therealpeterdeep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlpj3b/after_i_put_in_my_password_it_takes_a_while_to/
  9. My pc keeps shutting down after I put my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps shutting down after I put my password: I dont know what happened but my laptop keeps turning off either before my windows 10 boots up or when I insert my password. Any reason? submitted by /u/Bambouss [link] [comments]...
  10. Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.: Hello, after I put my pin to enter, the screen gets stuck at “welcome” and the circle spinning. I tried to put different commands and nothing worked. Start up repair doesn’t work. I tried going into safe mode but it gets stuck when if asks me for the pin. I don’t have a...