Windows 10: Laptop Lenovo V15 G2 IJL Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

Discus and support Laptop Lenovo V15 G2 IJL Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am seeking assistance with my Lenovo Laptop V15 G2 IJL running Windows. I recently tried to perform a factory reset, but I encountered an issue where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Castillo_513, Oct 6, 2024 at 4:27 PM.

1. Laptop Lenovo V15 G2 IJL Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

I am seeking assistance with my Lenovo Laptop V15 G2 IJL running Windows. I recently tried to perform a factory reset, but I encountered an issue where a message appeared stating that there was not enough hard disk space to complete the reset. It instructed me to free up space, but I exited the troubleshooting settings and returned to the startup login screen. Once back at the login screen, I attempted to enter my passcode but kept receiving an error stating that my credentials were incorrect. After two attempts, the system no longer took me to the login screen. Instead, it automatically tri

:)

John Castillo_513, Oct 6, 2024 at 4:27 PM

2. BSOD on Lenovo V15 G2 ALC (Blue Screens)

Hey everybody!

I literally don’t know what to do anymore. I have a Lenovo V15 G2 ALC which constantly gets blue screens (BSOD). The blue screens appear every 2-30 minutes, depending on what I do on the notebook. Sometimes application would randomly close or would crash (Firefox for example). There are also situations where everything starts to lag or freeze entirely (sometimes with a black screen which than goes back to normal).

I already tried:

• Reinstalling windows (I also tried Ubuntu, which also crashed after some time)
    • Using different SSD
    • Used Lenovo’s diagnostics tool (which indicated no problems)
    • Flashed the BIOS to the most recent version
    • Cleaned the Laptop and applied new termalpaste
    • I stress tested the CPU and GPU which all went well
    • I used DDU to uninstall the AMD Graphics drivers and reinstalled the current one
    • I swapped one of the RAMs with a different one (one of the RAMs is soldered to the board)
    Here are the specs of the Notebook:

• Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
    • LENOVO V15 G2 ALC
    • AMD Ryzen 5 5500U with Radeon Graphics, 2100 MHz
    • 16GB RAM (3200 MHz) (Dual-Channel 2x8 GB)
    • 512GB SSD

Here is a link to the Minidump files (I used BlueScreenView to open the files, but I don’t understand what the data means… Maybe some of you can analyse them):

Dropbox

Thank you so much for helping in advance! If you have any questions, I will answer them asap!

Leonardo L. 1999, Oct 6, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

4. Zaramoku Win User

Laptop Lenovo V15 G2 IJL Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

Preparing Automatic Repair

My son's Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL has been stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for over a week now. I can't followed any steps listed for remedying it because the computer doesn't respond to any instructions, like holding F8 or even booting from a USB, at all. Has anyone ideas or it's time to discard this 5-year old laptop?

Thema:

Laptop Lenovo V15 G2 IJL Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

1. Laptop Lenovo V15 G2 IJL Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC... - Similar Threads - Laptop Lenovo V15

2. Laptop Lenovo V15 G2 IJL Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Lenovo V15 G2 IJL Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: I am seeking assistance with my Lenovo Laptop V15 G2 IJL running Windows. I recently tried to perform a factory reset, but I encountered an issue where a message appeared stating that there was not enough hard disk space to complete the reset. It instructed me to free up...
  3. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC: I tried every YouTube video and went on command prompt and most of the stuff says stuff like this drive is raw couldn't work or it just wouldn't let me put stuff in the command prompt to try and fix the PC also it won't let me reset my PC it says there was a problem resetting...
  4. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

"Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i turn on my computer and I dont know what to do. Please help. The text read:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  5. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Don’t know what’s wrong with it but anytime I boot it up it goes to the automatic repair failed screen and my password to try to do a system recovery is not working what should I try?...
  6. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Don’t know what’s wrong with it but anytime I boot it up it goes to the automatic repair failed screen and my password to try to do a system recovery is not working what should I try?...
  7. Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .: Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc press advanced options to try other options to repair your pc or shut down to turn off your pc. Log file f: recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt.What am I supposed to do? This thing has been on my pc for 2...
  8. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

"Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  9. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

"Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  10. automatic repair couldn't repair your pc

automatic repair couldn't repair your pc: so that happened. i was at school doing school stuff with my laptop and all of a sudden it restarted and started to update windows. i was a bit pissed but i waited. it was at about 44% i think when my laptop shuts down randomly (my laptop sometimes shuts down when you move it...