Windows 10: Laptop keypad issuse

Discus and support Laptop keypad issuse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My n key is not working in laptop keypad, But the screen keypad is working. I am update keyboard in device manager then suddenly n key is working in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by siddhiborse, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Laptop keypad issuse

My n key is not working in laptop keypad, But the screen keypad is working. I am update keyboard in device manager then suddenly n key is working in laptop keypad but sometimes later again stop working then what the issue is that???

:)

siddhiborse, Aug 25, 2020

2. windows 10 update caused toshibia laptop keypad to stop working

Hi Dan,

For us to isolate your concern with laptop keypad, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 25, 2020
  3. HP laptop numeric keypad

have new HP laptop, but do not know how to lock the numeric keypad into the number only position. It has the key, but no light and when I push the key it does not lock the keypad into number only. Any suggestions. Has the new optane intel i3 inside
    system. Thanks

NancyShawver, Aug 25, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop keypad issuse

n-ster, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keypad issuse

1. Laptop keypad issuse - Similar Threads - Laptop keypad issuse

2. Technical issus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical issus: how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issus/6562128b-3885-44d1-be9e-50b603eb4609
  3. Technical issus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical issus: how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issus/6562128b-3885-44d1-be9e-50b603eb4609
  4. issuse on exchange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issuse on exchange: on local exchange i have this problem when i searching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issuse-on-exchange/abbffe0c-e0e3-408f-905e-2575c47ba31f
  5. issuse on exchange

issuse on exchange: on local exchange i have this problem when i searching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issuse-on-exchange/abbffe0c-e0e3-408f-905e-2575c47ba31f
  6. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Issuses.: After I Have Got All The Cords Connected With My ComputerWindows 10 To My MonitorDell Rev A02, I Receive No Output. I Have Tried Everything Forums Have Suggested And Nothing Has Worked. I'm Using A DVI Cord And DVI To 9 pin Converter. Have Not Even Booted The Computer Yet....
  7. Monitor Issuses.

Monitor Issuses.: After I Have Got All The Cords Connected With My ComputerWindows 10 To My MonitorDell Rev A02, I Receive No Output. I Have Tried Everything Forums Have Suggested And Nothing Has Worked. I'm Using A DVI Cord And DVI To 9 pin Converter. Have Not Even Booted The Computer Yet....
  8. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Dell laptop keypad not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop keypad not responding.: My Dell Inspiron 15 laptop keypad has stopped responding. It is illuminated but there is no response. I've tried restart but no change. I have windows 10 OS. What else can I Try? Thanks, Bob R....
  10. unistalling Issuses

in Windows 10 Customization
    unistalling Issuses: Why I cannot unistall my program from control panel? It always says a error occour while unistalling your program How can I again unitsall my program from control panel?...