Windows 10: Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode

Discus and support Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode.I'll close my laptop to put it to sleep while I go do something / overnightand when I open it back up, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MatthewNicholasCan, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode

Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode.I'll close my laptop to put it to sleep while I go do something / overnightand when I open it back up, it has restarted and closed everything.The battery did not died, for reference/contextLuckily most things auto-save. Except most notably my internet browser which clears every time it closes.Please help as this is very annoyingThanks

:)

MatthewNicholasCan, Jul 1, 2021
  2. capnp72 Win User

Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance.

capnp72, Jul 1, 2021
  3. Restarting laptop from sleep mode.

When i click on the power button, sleep, shut down and restart is listed. Hibernation is not an option. How do i activate the Hibernation option?

Floyd Mallory, Jul 1, 2021
  4. Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode

Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance.

Brandon Pomeroy, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode

1. Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps restarting

2. Laptop restarts when put to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarts when put to sleep mode: For few weeks my windows 10 laptop cannot be put to sleep mode. When I close the lid or simply click on the sleep from the start menu, it goes to sleep but when I move the mouse or press anything to wake the laptop up again, it suddenly restarts itself. I have checked the...
  3. Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .: Hi,My one month old laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode.What should i do now?HP VICTUS 5800H, RTX3050WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-after-it-goes-into-sleep/38f41c07-533e-4199-bc2b-4529a9d2560d
  4. Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .: Hi,My one month old laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode.What should i do now?HP VICTUS 5800H, RTX3050WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-after-it-goes-into-sleep/38f41c07-533e-4199-bc2b-4529a9d2560d
  5. Restart In Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart In Sleep Mode: Sometimes my laptop in sleep going in sleep mode and i try to wake it up with my mouse keyboard my laptop getting restart please help my laptop modal is FX507ZM/FX577ZM...
  6. Restart In Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart In Sleep Mode: Sometimes my laptop in sleep going in sleep mode and i try to wake it up with my mouse keyboard my laptop getting restart please help my laptop modal is FX507ZM/FX577ZM...
  7. Laptop restarts/reboots after sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts/reboots after sleep mode: Hello, I need some help. My laptop Asus ZenBook UX461UA is having an issue after closing the lid sleep mode. After opening the lid, it has been restarted/rebooted. I've already searched across the internet and the forum, tried the various fixes suggested for similar sounding...
  8. Dell Laptop running while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Laptop running while in sleep mode: Apparently my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop began running while in sleep mode i.e. w/ lid closed. When I tried to logon this a.m., I became aware laptop was running at high speed, as if downloading a Windows update. I had to perform hard-stop to take control and logon. I...
  9. Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode: Hi I've seen a lot similar scenarios to this and they're all seem to be different. Here I have a HP spectre x360 15t 2019 running Windows 10. I've had the laptop for two days and I realise that about 20 seconds after I close the lid or hit the power button in order to put the...
  10. Laptop randomly hangs while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop randomly hangs while in sleep mode: I leave my laptop on (plugged in) all the time. Periodically I will come into my office in the morning and the laptop will be hung. Not responsive to anything, have to hold the power button to kill it. This has happened randomly, maybe once every week or two, basically since...