Windows 10: Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through.

Discus and support Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Lately my laptop has been freezing and having issues. My laptop has been slowly degrading, first my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so I've gotten external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KumquatCat, Oct 4, 2024 at 3:17 PM.

1. Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through.

Hi,Lately my laptop has been freezing and having issues. My laptop has been slowly degrading, first my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so I've gotten external adapters for those, but now it's been freezing on me and the only way to resolve them is to forcefully reboot through the power button. Sometimes, I'll be watching a Youtube video and the audio jitters, but it'll come back to normal. Othertimes, it stays like that and freezes on me. I've attached the log files below. Thanks in advance.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L2w8LcoNEq63Dkzdxih18k0xSmjMlim4/view?usp=drive_link

:)

2. Jelo Sen Win User

Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

4. Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through.

Event Viewer Keep Popping up automatically

I have tried disabling and enabling various services with no luck. If Event Log is disabled, blank viewers are popping up. I have run scannow several times. Also every troubleshooting service in Control Panel. I have no third party anti-virus, only Windows
    Defender. I tried chkdsk also.

I install every update immediately.

I have tried every step in this thread I am capable of, not starting in safe mode, I don´t see the point frankly. I can't use the machine in safe mode.

During this problem, about three weeks now, I have installed two or three updates. The problem remains.

First I tried to disable Event Log but war denied due to an error, 1501, if I remember right. The first update disabled Event Log, which then showed up with blank panes. I then got an advice to enable some services which I did, Event Log went back to normal,
    nothing else happened.

Right now I feel that I have too little technical knowledge, but on the other hand; it can´t be necessary for a common user to dig deep into the system with regedit and services.msc

Thema:

Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through.

1. Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through. - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps freezing

2. Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through.: Hi,Lately my laptop has been freezing and having issues. My laptop has been slowly degrading, first my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so I've gotten external adapters for those, but now it's been freezing on me and the only way to resolve them is to forcefully reboot through the power...
  3. Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps freezing up. Have some event log files I don't know how to go through.: Hi,Lately my laptop has been freezing and having issues. My laptop has been slowly degrading, first my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so I've gotten external adapters for those, but now it's been freezing on me and the only way to resolve them is to forcefully reboot through the power...
  4. my laptop keeps freezing and I think it's the drivers, but I don't know how to proceed with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keeps freezing and I think it's the drivers, but I don't know how to proceed with...: i've tried everything, i just reinstalled my windows and both my drivers and windows are all up to date and there are no drivers with signal of problems at device manager but my computer is still freezing and i decided to run the driver verifier but i don't know how can i...
  5. my laptop keeps freezing and I think it's the drivers, but I don't know how to proceed with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keeps freezing and I think it's the drivers, but I don't know how to proceed with...: i've tried everything, i just reinstalled my windows and both my drivers and windows are all up to date and there are no drivers with signal of problems at device manager but my computer is still freezing and i decided to run the driver verifier but i don't know how can i...
  6. my laptop keeps freezing and I think it's the drivers, but I don't know how to proceed with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.

My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.: Hi everyone,I have had a problem with my pc since I bought it, and it will freeze every 1-2 hours for about 10 seconds. It also is accompanied by a strange noise that I cannot describe. I will try and make a video with sound if necessaryThe freezing will either:- Freeze the...
  8. PC keeps freezing and restarting, and I don't know why.

PC keeps freezing and restarting, and I don't know why.: Hello all, These last weeks I had the problem that my PC decides to freeze up and crash on me without a blue screen or anything else.Checking my logs I noticed that this is due "Bug Control"?Is there somebody that can check my dumps and maybe enlighten me on what is happening...
  9. I have this tab that won't go and I don't know how to remove it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this tab that won't go and I don't know how to remove it.: [ATTACH] My pc runs perfectly fine but about an hour ago I found this tab. I don't know if it's a virus and I can't remove it. Can someone help me with this?...
  10. This keeps popping up and I don't know why

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This keeps popping up and I don't know why: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Enter password Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. Forgot password? Troubleshooting details If you contact your administrator, send this info to them. Copy info to clipboard Correlation Id:...