Windows 10: Laptop has no sound.

Discus and support Laptop has no sound. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have an issue that I need help resolving. I had a driver updater installed that I've been using for years and somehow it messed up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sherwin Emmanuel, Sep 23, 2024 at 3:07 PM.

1. Laptop has no sound.

Hello everyone, I have an issue that I need help resolving. I had a driver updater installed that I've been using for years and somehow it messed up my sound driver. I tried reinstalling the drivers back from my laptop manufactures website but that didn't work. Also, Audio Inputs and Outputs has disappeared, and I can't seem to get it back after watching multiple YouTube videos. I tried reinstalling a clean version of windows that did nothing. Tried Updating/Deleting the corrupted Driver "Intel High-Definition DSP" but it keeps coming back. I can only hear sound when I have my Bluetooth headse

:)

Sherwin Emmanuel, Sep 23, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Laptop has no sound. :p

3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

4. Laptop has no sound.

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Thema:

Laptop has no sound.

1. Laptop has no sound. - Similar Threads - Laptop has sound

2. Laptop has no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop has no sound.: Hello everyone, I have an issue that I need help resolving. I had a driver updater installed that I've been using for years and somehow it messed up my sound driver. I tried reinstalling the drivers back from my laptop manufactures website but that didn't work. Also, Audio...
  3. My HP Envy Laptop Suddenly Has No Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Envy Laptop Suddenly Has No Sound: Hello,My HP Envy 17.3 inch Laptop PC 17-c has suddenly lost all sound/audio. One minute it worked normally and the next minute it was gone. Control panel and sound settings say there is no sound device connected. Obviously there was sound the whole time I owned and used my...
  4. My HP Envy Laptop Suddenly Has No Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Envy Laptop Suddenly Has No Sound: Hello,My HP Envy 17.3 inch Laptop PC 17-c has suddenly lost all sound/audio. One minute it worked normally and the next minute it was gone. Control panel and sound settings say there is no sound device connected. Obviously there was sound the whole time I owned and used my...
  5. my laptop suddenly has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop suddenly has no sound: hi,I was using my laptop this morning and has sound but suddenly, there is no sound. Troubleshooter didn't fix it. There were three drivers that go installed. It happened before and I reinstalled Windows. Now, the issue is back. I suppose the Intel driver that got installed...
  6. my laptop suddenly has no sound

my laptop suddenly has no sound: hi,I was using my laptop this morning and has sound but suddenly, there is no sound. Troubleshooter didn't fix it. There were three drivers that go installed. It happened before and I reinstalled Windows. Now, the issue is back. I suppose the Intel driver that got installed...
  7. Laptop running Windows 11 has no sound and microphone option has disappeared

Laptop running Windows 11 has no sound and microphone option has disappeared: This is a relatively new laptop Medion Erazer Beast X25 running Windows 11 I've had a few months no problems until this Monday, 17 January. I powered it on and had no sound. In investigating the problem, I've also noticed the microphone has disappeared it shows no microphone...
  8. My HP Laptop has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Laptop has no sound: Something has gone wrong since this afternoon! I cannot get any sound from my HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-has-no-sound/ffb59651-ea71-4bf3-b23e-af6d4f43cbdf
  9. My HP Laptop has no sound

My HP Laptop has no sound: Something has gone wrong since this afternoon! I cannot get any sound from my HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-has-no-sound/ffb59651-ea71-4bf3-b23e-af6d4f43cbdf
  10. My Laptop has no sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop has no sound: My Laptop has no sound. I tried to fix it by many ways but still no sound. I think somebody can help me, Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-no-sound/a659e599-1a3b-4581-b664-b44d6827ee1f