Windows 10: Laptop freezes

Discus and support Laptop freezes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop freezes mid use sometime in boot idk whats wrong i tried using memtest86 but it freezes mid test Tried removing 1 stick of ram and tested but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DADDY RAIJIN, Sep 23, 2024 at 2:17 PM.

1. Laptop freezes

My laptop freezes mid use sometime in boot idk whats wrong i tried using memtest86 but it freezes mid test Tried removing 1 stick of ram and tested but it still happens tried removing hhd and switching ssd slots idk what else to do i tried testing system for corrupted files but it came back clean also having whea errors but event viewer doesnt show what causes it

:)

DADDY RAIJIN, Sep 23, 2024 at 2:17 PM
  2. n-ster Win User
  3. sportster Win User
    Laptop freeze

Hi guys, i can't do what both of you has suggested for this laptop cause every time it freeze in widows it will not be able to reload windows and i have to do a clean install. I already repeated this cycle few times. Anyway thanks both of you for your suggestions.

4. Laptop freezes

laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Thema:

Laptop freezes

1. Laptop freezes - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes

2. Laptop freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes: My laptop freezes mid use sometime in boot idk whats wrong i tried using memtest86 but it freezes mid test Tried removing 1 stick of ram and tested but it still happens tried removing hhd and switching ssd slots idk what else to do i tried testing system for corrupted files...
  3. Laptop freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes: My laptop freezes mid use sometime in boot idk whats wrong i tried using memtest86 but it freezes mid test Tried removing 1 stick of ram and tested but it still happens tried removing hhd and switching ssd slots idk what else to do i tried testing system for corrupted files...
  4. window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update: After I update my window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything while my lock screen is normal I try to uninstall the recent update but it goes black screen i waited and nothing happpen all option in recovery option after i choose it goes black screenflickering...
  5. window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update: After I update my window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything while my lock screen is normal I try to uninstall the recent update but it goes black screen i waited and nothing happpen all option in recovery option after i choose it goes black screenflickering...
  6. window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. why does my camera in windows 11 laptop show me in extreme slow motion and freezes too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my camera in windows 11 laptop show me in extreme slow motion and freezes too: why does my camera in windows 11 laptop show me in extreme slow motion and freezes too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-camera-in-windows-11-laptop-show-me-in/a4416251-ba43-433a-8d45-596879153980
  8. why does my camera in windows 11 laptop show me in extreme slow motion and freezes too

why does my camera in windows 11 laptop show me in extreme slow motion and freezes too: why does my camera in windows 11 laptop show me in extreme slow motion and freezes too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-camera-in-windows-11-laptop-show-me-in/a4416251-ba43-433a-8d45-596879153980
  9. Laptop freezing/buzzing sound with often blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezing/buzzing sound with often blue screening: Hi, I'm having issues with my laptop. Recently it either blue screens 1-2 times a day or just freezes with a buzzing sound and then either comes back with no audio, it's fine or blue screens. I've updated it drivers and all and I've ran the system scan from command prompt and...
  10. Laptop freezing/buzzing sound with often blue screening

Laptop freezing/buzzing sound with often blue screening: Hi, I'm having issues with my laptop. Recently it either blue screens 1-2 times a day or just freezes with a buzzing sound and then either comes back with no audio, it's fine or blue screens. I've updated it drivers and all and I've ran the system scan from command prompt and...