Windows 10: LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE...

Discus and support LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I`ve been experiencing this problem since december, it`s not frequent but occasionally. I also noticed that after startup, when I immediately use some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kyle Gts, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Kyle Gts Win User

LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE...

I`ve been experiencing this problem since december, it`s not frequent but occasionally. I also noticed that after startup, when I immediately use some apps or whatever, the screen freezes and suddenly the screen turns into white just like turning up the screen brightness. I can`t even move my cursor or can`t even type at the keyboard. All I do is hard reboot so that I can use my laptop again and sometimes it freezes 2 times after rebooting but still useable after for some hours. To be honest, I did play some games here on my laptop because I wanted to try it, I played games like CSGO & Val

:)

Kyle Gts, Feb 18, 2022

2. White screen freezes and slowly turns white

About a week ago, my laptop screen randomly freezes and slowly turns white. For now, I need to simply press onto the screen to get it to work normally (with more insistance at certain times than other) but this is happening more and more often. I checked
    for any program issues and everything else works fine even with the frozen screen. I'm looking for solutions before calling a technician or taking everything apart. I'm running an ASUS X75VD 64-bit on Windows 10.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

sebastienfuchs, Feb 18, 2022
  3. MLambie Win User
    White screen when turning on the laptop

Original title: Ugh!!! white screen

I am having a huge problem with my HP laptop's screen. It started a couple of days ago. Now, it does every time I turn on the laptop. And it stays white. Is there any sort of help or advice out there that anyone can offer me to fix this problem?

MLambie, Feb 18, 2022
  4. LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE...

Nokia x6 Screen Suddenly turn into white

you should send it to a nokia care point it sounds like white screen of death.

PS your starting line

Tomorrow my phone screen suddenly goes white

i like the way you can predict the future LOL

techbuzzireland, Feb 18, 2022
Thema:

LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE...

1. LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE... - Similar Threads - LAPTOP FREEZES STARTUP

2. my desktop screen turn white after turning on the laptop and all icons disappear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop screen turn white after turning on the laptop and all icons disappear.: my desktop screen turn white after turning on the laptop and all icons disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-screen-turn-white-after-turning-on-the/21b6d8ee-f29b-412e-8661-743932e8951d
  3. my desktop screen turn white after turning on the laptop and all icons disappear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my desktop screen turn white after turning on the laptop and all icons disappear.: my desktop screen turn white after turning on the laptop and all icons disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-screen-turn-white-after-turning-on-the/21b6d8ee-f29b-412e-8661-743932e8951d
  4. My laptop screen turned off after startup a few minutes sometimes the screen freezing and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen turned off after startup a few minutes sometimes the screen freezing and...: I'm not sure it got artifacts cuz sometimes I can use it like playing game but mostly this thing always happens ykwimMy laptop is Lenovo IdeaPad slim 3 The processor is AMD Ryzen 3 and the VGA is AMD Radeon Let me know how to fix it or tell me what should I do *Moved from...
  5. My laptop screen turned off after startup a few minutes sometimes the screen freezing and...

My laptop screen turned off after startup a few minutes sometimes the screen freezing and...: I'm not sure it got artifacts cuz sometimes I can use it like playing game but mostly this thing always happens ykwimMy laptop is Lenovo IdeaPad slim 3 The processor is AMD Ryzen 3 and the VGA is AMD Radeon Let me know how to fix it or tell me what should I do *Moved from...
  6. laptop freezes when screen is turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop freezes when screen is turned off: I have set my screen to turn off after 15 min of inactivity, but sometimes when laptop's screen is turned off it freezes and can't be turned on. The laptop itself is still turned on keyboard glows and cooling works, but i don't think its working then when this happens during...
  7. LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE...: I`ve been experiencing this problem since december, it`s not frequent but occasionally. I also noticed that after startup, when I immediately use some apps or whatever, the screen freezes and suddenly the screen turns into white just like turning up the screen brightness. I...
  8. LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE...

LAPTOP FREEZES AFTER STARTUP AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN TURNS IN TO WHITE LIKE TURNING UP THE...: I`ve been experiencing this problem since december, it`s not frequent but occasionally. I also noticed that after startup, when I immediately use some apps or whatever, the screen freezes and suddenly the screen turns into white just like turning up the screen brightness. I...
  9. Windows 10 Screen Turns White and Window Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Screen Turns White and Window Freezes: I keep having an issue where programs that are open will turn white and will stop working. The desktop also isn't showing up and is blacked out. I have tried restarting my PC but the issue just presents itself again. I also tried turning off Link State Power Management which...
  10. Sudden turning off of laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden turning off of laptop: just recently I had a problem where my laptop even though not low battery like 50% or 45% it shuts off automatically without warning. my laptop is around 2 years old and this problem started occurring more than a month now... please help...