Windows 10: Laptop does not want to sign in, after boot

Discus and support Laptop does not want to sign in, after boot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Laptop does not want to sign in, after boot, I get to sign in screen, click on "sign in" and then I get "just a moments that loads forever, I never get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Siya Zulu, Sep 19, 2024 at 7:32 PM.

1. Siya Zulu Win User

Laptop does not want to sign in, after boot

Laptop does not want to sign in, after boot, I get to sign in screen, click on "sign in" and then I get "just a moments that loads forever, I never get to desktop. Also I tried sfc/scannow and it said it repaired the corrupted files and reboot and stuff, but after reboot same thing, when I tried DISM Cleanup-Image, it didn't work, says "the cleanup-image option is unknown". I don't know what to do, please help

:)

2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

3. asuaual Win User
    HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

4. n-ster Win User

Thema:

1. Laptop does not want to sign in, after boot - Similar Threads - Laptop does sign

2. Laptop does not want to sign in, after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does not want to sign in, after boot: Laptop does not want to sign in, after boot, I get to sign in screen, click on "sign in" and then I get "just a moments that loads forever, I never get to desktop. Also I tried sfc/scannow and it said it repaired the corrupted files and reboot and stuff, but after reboot same...
  3. I want sign up laptop dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want sign up laptop dell: I have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-sign-up-laptop-dell/411cf372-0c06-4899-b98b-d3c544904485
  4. I want sign up laptop dell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want sign up laptop dell: I have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-sign-up-laptop-dell/411cf372-0c06-4899-b98b-d3c544904485
  5. I want sign up laptop dell

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. laptop does not boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop does not boot up: It stops with blue screen before booting Windows. It only get Choose an option choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-does-not-boot-up/27bde82d-cd0a-43c0-8a8e-b729aaab136e
  7. Surface Laptop does not want to Boot up

Surface Laptop does not want to Boot up: Good day! My Surface laptop does not want to boot up. It was working fine and then it started behaving strange. I restarted the laptop and from then on it did not want to boot up. I made a recovery usb boot disk according to the method you subscribe. I went through all the...
  8. Laptop does not boot

Laptop does not boot: I have a Dell inspiron laptop with windows 10. It had been working nearly 3 months without any trouble. Last week i installed Avast anti virus program , After finishing installation it does not restart. Tried several times result is the same. Now when i switched on it asks...
  9. Laptop does not boot

Laptop does not boot: My Dell Laptop does not boot after infected with virus. Windows10 what can i do wothout losing my files? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-does-not-boot/9b0fb607-8531-440d-8b2e-20a110dbc059
  10. After Windows 10 Defender Scan, Laptop does not want to boot up.

After Windows 10 Defender Scan, Laptop does not want to boot up.: Hello, Dell i7577 Specs: [Intel i7] [GTX 1060ti] [16 GB RAM] I have this laptop for the past 5 months. I ran Windows 10 Defender Offline Scan and the step required me to restart my laptop. After the laptop was shutting down for restart, I am unable to boot up again...