Windows 10: Laptop crashed. Can't restore

Discus and support Laptop crashed. Can't restore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly crashed. When I turn it on or restart it keeps going to this diagnosing your pc to your pc did not start correctly loop. I tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Duo Maxwell99, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:12 AM.

1. Laptop crashed. Can't restore

My laptop suddenly crashed. When I turn it on or restart it keeps going to this diagnosing your pc to your pc did not start correctly loop. I tried the advanced options, troubleshoot. But there is no way they let me because my password is wrong. I checked if I can log in to Microsoft using that password and I can log in with no issues. How can fix this and try to retrieve or reset the password.

:)

Duo Maxwell99, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:12 AM
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:20 AM
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop crashed. Can't restore

Thema:

Laptop crashed. Can't restore

1. Laptop crashed. Can't restore - Similar Threads - Laptop crashed Can't

2. Laptop crashed. Can't restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed. Can't restore: My laptop suddenly crashed. When I turn it on or restart it keeps going to this diagnosing your pc to your pc did not start correctly loop. I tried the advanced options, troubleshoot. But there is no way they let me because my password is wrong. I checked if I can log in to...
  3. Laptop crashed. Can't restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop crashed. Can't restore: My laptop suddenly crashed. When I turn it on or restart it keeps going to this diagnosing your pc to your pc did not start correctly loop. I tried the advanced options, troubleshoot. But there is no way they let me because my password is wrong. I checked if I can log in to...
  4. Can't log into Laptop to do system restore

Can't log into Laptop to do system restore: During a system restore, windows forced an update on me. It messed up my laptop. I'm trying to do a system restore to save my PC but my password isn't working. Is there a way to bypass this to do a system restore? My password is correct but it's telling me it's wrong. I don't...
  5. My laptop crashed and I can't restore or reset it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop crashed and I can't restore or reset it.: Hi, When it starts, it says "preparing automatic repair", then it reboots. It does this several times, then it says "diagnosing your PC". Then it restarts. Then the automatic repair screen appears, I go to the advanced options, I solve problems and then to the advanced...
  6. Laptop crash. Unable to reset or restore

Laptop crash. Unable to reset or restore: My laptop crashed and I am unable to restore or reset it. When its booting up, it says "preparing automatic repair", then restarts. It's does this several times, then says "diagnosing your PC".Then it restarts. Then it brings up the automatic repair screen, I go to advanced...
  7. Can't restore/reinstall Windows 10 on Acer Aspire 3 Laptop after crash

Can't restore/reinstall Windows 10 on Acer Aspire 3 Laptop after crash: Hi, I hope you can help me with my laptop as it will not start-up/load Windows 10. After receiving a blue error screen with "stop code" on it, my laptop crashed and I cannot restart it. After it crashed, I restarted it and "automatic repair" set in, but unfortunately it...
  8. Volume drop on laptop Can't restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume drop on laptop Can't restore: Looking for help with a problem with audio. My laptop is only a few months old and in good nick. Last night I was involved in a Skype call with very low sound and had to use headphones' When the Skype call finished , I noticed that the volume on my laptop was very low...
  9. Can't access files to restore onto laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access files to restore onto laptop: Here is the sequence of events: 1 OneDrive inadvertently was deleted from my laptop on 4.2.20. 2 I thought that my external hard drive backed up all files but I was wrong. 3 This morning it occurred to me that the files might be online via OneDrive. 4 I accessed OneDrive...
  10. Wifi Crashed after Restoring Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Crashed after Restoring Laptop: When resetting/restoring my laptop, my wifi crashed. ISP said it should be fine so must be the router at fault? Has the reset somehow stopped the router working properly?...