Windows 10: Laptop camera not working in teams

Discus and support Laptop camera not working in teams in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Prime_594, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Prime_594 Win User

Laptop camera not working in teams

Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did not work either. uninstalled and reinstalled teams and that did not work eitherTried to reset the camera app and that did not workAny suggestions will be helpful to resolve the issue

:)

Prime_594, Sep 21, 2022
  2. CBMID Win User

Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi

I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not
    listed. Can someone offer some advice please?

Much appreciated

CBMID, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Can't see how to connect Teams to laptop camera

I have a new W11 laptop. I can see the camera in Skype, but not in Teams. When I go to W11 Privacy and Security, I see a list of apps that can access the camera. Teams isn't listed and I don't see how to add it. In Teams->Settings->Devices, the only selection is "Integrated Camera" but the image is black.

How do I get Teams accessing my laptop's camera?

ithinktfiam, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Ken_Pon Win User

Camera doesn't work in Teams

I have Teams open, I can use the audio and chat with someone connected, but I cannot get my camera to work in Teams. My camera on my laptop works and I can see myself, but I cannot get it to work in Teams.

I can see other people who are connected to Teams.

Thank you

Ken

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Camera

Ken_Pon, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Laptop camera not working in teams - Similar Threads - Laptop camera working

2. teams app camera does not work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    teams app camera does not work?: The camera for Teams app does not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-app-camera-does-not-work/9a877603-8096-4730-9d6a-b92f80b673ae
  3. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  4. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop camera not working in teams: Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did...
  5. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera not working in teams: Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did...
  6. Camera with Teams

Camera with Teams: Hi I am using Windows 10 on a Macbook Pro and have been using Teams for over a year perfectly great software. Today I turned off the video during a meeting as internet connect was poor. When I tried to turn it back on I got a black screen. The camera works I tested in...
  7. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the following link. But none of them has resolved the issue. The integrated camera works perfectly when using Skype for Business....
  8. my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams

my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams: my camera will not work on Microsoft teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-will-not-work-onmicrosoft-teams/4416bebf-1fe6-4f23-b1f3-13f3be9bcf51
  9. Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not listed. Can...
  10. Camera doesn't work in Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera doesn't work in Teams: I have Teams open, I can use the audio and chat with someone connected, but I cannot get my camera to work in Teams. My camera on my laptop works and I can see myself, but I cannot get it to work in Teams. I can see other people who are connected to Teams. Thank you...