Windows 10: Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

Discus and support Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RajVrun, Jul 13, 2023.

1. RajVrun Win User

Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by one, a key stops working and idk why, first the 'e' key stopped working then the 'r' then some others keys stopped working. I tried running the DISM.exe, so what happened is that the /restoreHealth is stuck, since an hour Screenshot attached belowI used on screen keyboard to type those out btw. I need quick help figuring this out rn...

:)

RajVrun, Jul 13, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 13, 2023
  3. Built in keyboard not working

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG GL553VD Notebook Computer and a few weeks ago the keyboard stopped working. After a few restarts it worked again, but today the problem came back, and was not fixed by any amount of restarting. Several people on past posts said to reinstall they Keyboard driver, but there was no Keyboard section in the Device Manager. I am currently resetting the laptop to factory settings to see if that fixes the issue. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DanielJH99, Jul 13, 2023
  4. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

Built-in laptop keyboard works in BIOD but not in Windows

Since that is the case and even updating the device driver does not allow the built-in keyboard to work in Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall the current device driver of the built-in keyboard. Doing this will allow the system to install a clean copy
    of the device driver and correct any errors.

You can follow the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the device driver for your built-in keyboard that is available through this

link
    . Refer to the last section of the article where the steps are indicated.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jul 13, 2023
Thema:

Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

1. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working. - Similar Threads - Laptop built keyboard

2. Why are some keys on my built in keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some keys on my built in keyboard isn't working: Why are some keys on my PC isn't working? I've tried restating, uninstalling and updating the driver. The keys suddenly stopped working and nothing is resolving this issue. It has happened before where certain keys stopped working then after a while start working again. The...
  3. Why are some keys on my built in keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are some keys on my built in keyboard isn't working: Why are some keys on my PC isn't working? I've tried restating, uninstalling and updating the driver. The keys suddenly stopped working and nothing is resolving this issue. It has happened before where certain keys stopped working then after a while start working again. The...
  4. The in built keyboard for my laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The in built keyboard for my laptop is not working: Hey community,So I’ve had my laptop for roughly 3 years and have never had any problems but for the last few weeks the built-in keyboard and mouse were not working. I did some research and found out a possible solution which was to delete the drivers which I did and it worked...
  5. The in built keyboard for my laptop is not working

The in built keyboard for my laptop is not working: Hey community,So I’ve had my laptop for roughly 3 years and have never had any problems but for the last few weeks the built-in keyboard and mouse were not working. I did some research and found out a possible solution which was to delete the drivers which I did and it worked...
  6. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.: So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by one, a key stops working and idk why, first the 'e' key stopped working then the 'r' then some others keys stopped working. I...
  7. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.: So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by one, a key stops working and idk why, first the 'e' key stopped working then the 'r' then some others keys stopped working. I...
  8. built in keyboard laptop

built in keyboard laptop: How to permanently disable laptops built in keyboard in windows 10 latest version ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-keyboard-laptop/5e5b434a-6ace-4190-821c-24dc97226fa5
  9. My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working: Hi! Last week I bought my new laptop. Today I joined the Zoom meeting but unfortunately my camera didn't worked for me. I tried my to solve the issue but could not. Can anyone of you tell me how can I resolve this issue? I rebooted my PC and issue is same....
  10. Built-in keyboard not working in laptop

Built-in keyboard not working in laptop: Hello, I want to ask a question My keyboard that built-in on my Acer Aspire 3 laptop Aspire A514-51K is not working at all I tried to type, use the Fn, clicking ctrl+alt+del, and many more. Those all things doesn't work except for the power button. I have tried...