Windows 10: Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

Discus and support Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i just came back from a family road trip when this happened, My laptop gave me a secure boot violation, after fixing that small problem it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _PermanentEffect39, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

Hello, i just came back from a family road trip when this happened, My laptop gave me a secure boot violation, after fixing that small problem it just boots me into bios now, ive tried restarting, enabling CSM launcher, and changing boot priority but nothing absolutely works, this is frustrating because i was gonna continue my homework there and i dont have a USB flash drive to reinstall windows. i also wouldnt want to reinstall windows since i have so much data in there, can anyone provide a solution to this? thanks.

:)

_PermanentEffect39, Jun 18, 2023
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 18, 2023
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 18, 2023
  4. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

Laptop not booting after bios update

Take it apart and try his suggestion is what I would do next. Still what a pain disassemble laptop to fix bios.
    RE: Latitude 3330 BIOS update failure
    Hi Alex,
    sorry about my late. I don't know that you could fix your problem now, but I try help you.
    You need remove the Lan card (modular part on motherboard ), because you have a problem with UEFI boot. You can enter in BIOS, if the LAN part is unplugged
    Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do [​IMG]

RE: Latitude 3330 BIOS update failure

Hy everyone,
    I fix this Bios Post error problem.

1. Switch off the computer.
    2. Disconnect the AC adapter from the system.
    3. Remove the battery from the computer
    4. Remote HDD, keyboard, Palmrest
    5. Put out the CMOS battery
    6. Raise up the LAN/VGA part (2 screws)
    7. Take a USB keyboard, connect the AC adapter and press F2
    8. If you see the BIOS, almost finished.
    9. Put on The CMOS battery, and step in: System configuration / integrated NIC / Turn off "Enable UEFI Network Stack"
    10. Turn off and raise down the LAN/VGA part. Test Again. If everything is working you done.

I hope, I could help you
    Regards
    David

sdowney717, Jun 18, 2023
Thema:

Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

1. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do - Similar Threads - Laptop boots bios

2. My laptop locked me out and won't let me in no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop locked me out and won't let me in no matter what I do?: My laptop locked me out. When I went to go log into my laptop which I had just been in 20 mins before, it said my password was incorrect- the same password I used 20 mins before. I followed the prompt to log in to my windows/outlook which I don't actually have an account for....
  3. My laptop locked me out and won't let me in no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop locked me out and won't let me in no matter what I do?: My laptop locked me out. When I went to go log into my laptop which I had just been in 20 mins before, it said my password was incorrect- the same password I used 20 mins before. I followed the prompt to log in to my windows/outlook which I don't actually have an account for....
  4. My laptop locked me out and won't let me in no matter what I do?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do: Hello, i just came back from a family road trip when this happened, My laptop gave me a secure boot violation, after fixing that small problem it just boots me into bios now, ive tried restarting, enabling CSM launcher, and changing boot priority but nothing absolutely works,...
  6. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do: Hello, i just came back from a family road trip when this happened, My laptop gave me a secure boot violation, after fixing that small problem it just boots me into bios now, ive tried restarting, enabling CSM launcher, and changing boot priority but nothing absolutely works,...
  7. BSOD no matter what i do

BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  8. bios isnt working no matter what i do. how to launch it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    bios isnt working no matter what i do. how to launch it?: I need to reach bios to activate VT-x technology but i cant reach bios for some reason, ive tried tons of shortcuts and manual ways to do it and haven't seem to found anyone else with this problem. When i go into troubleshoot after restarting my pc and then going into...
  9. No matter what i do, i can't boot my Windows 10 Asus laptop

No matter what i do, i can't boot my Windows 10 Asus laptop: Hi all I've been having a frustrated weekend about my laptop not booting and using every possible Windows option to recover it. It all started yesterday when i turn my laptop on but after shwoing the Asus logo it just stays in a black screen with white dots animating...
  10. Can't Boot into the UEFI settings no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Boot into the UEFI settings no matter what I do: what happened was that i set my computer to dual boot windows 10 and ubuntu which i've done a million times btw so i can almost do it with my eyes closed, lol anyways, my issue is that now, i can't load the UEFI settings and even worse than that, i can't boot anything through...