Windows 10: Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

Discus and support Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fares_Fathali, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as while gamingI've already tried updating all my drivers through the manufacturer's website. It says my device is up to date now.Tried "Sfc /scannow" and it found nothing wrong Tried Disc check through properties > Tools.Please helpHere are my Minidump FilesMy Laptop is Dell Inspiron 15 7577Nvidia Gtx 1060 max-qIntel Graphi

:)

Fares_Fathali, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 14, 2022
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Dec 14, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 14, 2022
Thema:

Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

1. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes - Similar Threads - Laptop Blue screen

2. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  3. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  4. Latop Blue screen with differing error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  5. Latop Blue screen with differing error codes

Latop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  6. Constant blue screen with different error code

Constant blue screen with different error code: Hi there,My computer for the last week or so have been constantly blue screen during usage. Last time i asked question when it was only blue screen due to Genshin Impact. After someone recommended me to reinstall graphic drive. I followed their stepincluding using DDU and...
  7. Constant blue screen with different error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screen with different error code: Hi there,My computer for the last week or so have been constantly blue screen during usage. Last time i asked question when it was only blue screen due to Genshin Impact. After someone recommended me to reinstall graphic drive. I followed their stepincluding using DDU and...
  8. Constant blue screen with different error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes

Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes: Hi, In the Last 2 weeks, I've been getting blue screens every time i start my laptop. But my laptop quickly restarts after the blue screen and in some occasions, after entering my password to my laptop, It freezes, forcing me to manually pressing the power button and...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!

Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!: Most of the times when I'm loading a particular project in Unity 3D 2017.3, I get a BSOD. Sometimes I'm able to load the project but I eventually get the BSOD after sometimes. I checked and updated, all the drivers in my system. I even ran Dell Diagnostic check from the Boot...