Windows 10: Laptop battery not charging

Discus and support Laptop battery not charging in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently my laptop has just undergone a window update which is Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5043076. However, after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eliza T T, Sep 23, 2024 at 12:17 PM.

1. Eliza T T Win User

Laptop battery not charging

Hello, recently my laptop has just undergone a window update which is Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5043076. However, after the update, whenever I charge my battery, it will charge until 71% and no matter how long I have charge my battery, it still remains at 71%. Today however, when I charge my laptop again, it now stuck at 69% and remains at 69% no matter how long I have charge my laptop... Pls help me T T

:)

Thema:

Laptop battery not charging

1. Laptop battery not charging - Similar Threads - Laptop battery charging

2. Laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop battery not charging: Hello, recently my laptop has just undergone a window update which is Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5043076. However, after the update, whenever I charge my battery, it will charge until 71% and no matter how long I have charge my battery, it still remains...
  3. Laptop Battery Not Charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Battery Not Charging.: I have an HP Pavilion 15 laptop and upon start up plugged in to wall outlet, the battery is not charging % stays at 0. I've tried to run a battery report using Powershell but I get the error code 0x10d2. I was however able to retrieve an energy report, but cannot translate...
  4. Laptop Battery Not Charging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Battery Not Charging.: I have an HP Pavilion 15 laptop and upon start up plugged in to wall outlet, the battery is not charging % stays at 0. I've tried to run a battery report using Powershell but I get the error code 0x10d2. I was however able to retrieve an energy report, but cannot translate...
  5. Laptop Battery Not Charging.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Laptop Battery not Charging?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Battery not Charging?: Hi! I was wondering why my laptop battery displays 76% available plugged in. But the issue is that I don't think it's charging very well. Once the battery had reached 76%, it began to charge very slow. Sometimes it happens around 70% to 80% and stops charging. The display...
  7. Laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop battery not charging: After the recent update KB4532695 my laptop battery has stopped charging. when I connect the directly to the power supply it briefly shows its charging then a few seconds later it stop. now I have to work with the laptop when its constantly connected to the power supply....
  8. Laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery not charging: My charging light is flashing. I have cleaned everything and plugged into a different sauce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-not-charging/07956957-1800-4b6a-ae57-acf27c6b65ba
  9. laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop battery not charging: my laptop says the battery is not charging and will not power on just the battery. Im thinking its possibly a driver issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-not-charging/dca14bb2-6164-4a50-a166-96f46d395b24
  10. Laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop battery not charging: This is yet another issue I am experiencing after the 1809 fall update, nothing else in my system has been changed other than the installation of the 1809 fall update, so I am confident it's at the root of the problem. Let me first state I never use my battery, ever, and it...