Windows 10: Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.

Discus and support Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. My name is Nakul and I have a HP laptop. Recently my laptop has been malfunctioning. Whenever I try to search something or type something on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nakul Jain000, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.

Hello. My name is Nakul and I have a HP laptop. Recently my laptop has been malfunctioning. Whenever I try to search something or type something on the browser it's automatically select random suggestions and I have to delete all the url and stuff. Also when I do search something or work on any window, it automatically scrolls to the bottom infinitely without me even touching the touchpad. I stop it by pressing the window key several times but the issue appears after few seconds. I can't even write a document at this point. Please help me with the issue.

:)

Nakul Jain000, Jun 21, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Auto scroll issue

Hi Kunananthaseelan,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to install Synaptic driver in Compatibility mode. Also install Keyboard and mouse drivers from manufacturer website.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Do let us know if you still face auto scroll issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Laptop auto scroll problem

No sir, still auto scrolling of my laptop.

Md.Ashraful Alam Akif, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.

Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.

1. Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely. - Similar Threads - Laptop auto selects

2. Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.: Hello. My name is Nakul and I have a HP laptop. Recently my laptop has been malfunctioning. Whenever I try to search something or type something on the browser it's automatically select random suggestions and I have to delete all the url and stuff. Also when I do search...
  3. Laptop Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Auto Scrolling: I swear I am about to rip all the hair out of my head. I am about to cry. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this. For the past day or so my laptop has been behaving very... Weirdly. The screen just automatially scrolls down. When it's on websites or the start...
  4. Infinite Scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite Scrolling: Today i was using my computer as normal , when i went into the search bar on Windows 10. However , there was an issue. Whenever i go into the search bar , it automatically scrolls in this case up . This happens on every Windows 10 application like settings and such and not on...
  5. Infinite Scrolling

Infinite Scrolling: Today i was using my computer as normal , when i went into the search bar on Windows 10. However , there was an issue. Whenever i go into the search bar , it automatically scrolls in this case up . This happens on every Windows 10 application like settings and such and not on...
  6. Infinite Scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting: When i click the start buttton it starts slecting random things so fast that i can't even restart it or when i go to settings => application for example it scrolls me to the buttom and get stuck therewhen i restart it stops for a while then comes backWindows 10 proversion...
  8. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting: When i click the start buttton it starts slecting random things so fast that i can't even restart it or when i go to settings => application for example it scrolls me to the buttom and get stuck therewhen i restart it stops for a while then comes backWindows 10 proversion...
  9. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Infinite Scroll

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Scroll: So recently (a week or so ago) I started running into issues with various Windows programs. Game Bar constantly switches tabs, with or without my keyboard plugged in. Control Panel, Search, Windows Store, and other programs infinite scroll down. The photos app also zooms in...