Windows 10: Language is reversed and mirrored in microsoft's news and weather widget

Discus and support Language is reversed and mirrored in microsoft's news and weather widget in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,this just happened randomly. I have the latest version of windows 10 and it happens with every language.microsoft representatives wasn't very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gg_319, Jul 11, 2024.

1. gg_319 Win User

Language is reversed and mirrored in microsoft's news and weather widget

Hi,this just happened randomly. I have the latest version of windows 10 and it happens with every language.microsoft representatives wasn't very helpful within "help".Also saw that it happened to other people without any solution.

:)

gg_319, Jul 11, 2024
  2. arejfour Win User

w11 weather widget and news feed

How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

arejfour, Jul 11, 2024
  3. geoear13 Win User
    News and Weather widget won't open

Since yesterday the News and Weather widget has failed to open when I click on it. It does update the temperature and weather conditions, but it won't open to view the forecast and news. As far as I know I haven't changed any settings. Any suggestions? Thank you.

geoear13, Jul 11, 2024
  4. usan14 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this Language is reversed and mirrored in microsoft's news and weather widget :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jul 11, 2024
Thema:

1. Language is reversed and mirrored in microsoft's news and weather widget - Similar Threads - Language reversed mirrored

2. Language is reversed and mirrored in microsoft's news and weather widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language is reversed and mirrored in microsoft's news and weather widget: Hi,this just happened randomly. I have the latest version of windows 10 and it happens with every language.microsoft representatives wasn't very helpful within "help".Also saw that it happened to other people without any solution....
  3. w11 weather widget and news feed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 weather widget and news feed: How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be...
  4. w11 weather widget and news feed

w11 weather widget and news feed: How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be...
  5. Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.: Good day, all.This week the "News and Weather widget started to show the wrong location and language on all the users on the domain. Even the users that log in with VPN also changed. What can be the problem?Thank you....
  6. Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.

Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.: Good day, all.This week the "News and Weather widget started to show the wrong location and language on all the users on the domain. Even the users that log in with VPN also changed. What can be the problem?Thank you....
  7. Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. News and Weather widget won't open

News and Weather widget won't open: Since yesterday the News and Weather widget has failed to open when I click on it. It does update the temperature and weather conditions, but it won't open to view the forecast and news. As far as I know I haven't changed any settings. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  9. News and Weather widget won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Weather widget won't open: Since yesterday the News and Weather widget has failed to open when I click on it. It does update the temperature and weather conditions, but it won't open to view the forecast and news. As far as I know I haven't changed any settings. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  10. News & Interests/Weather Widget

in Windows 10 Customization
    News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...