Windows 10: Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

Discus and support Language bar always has white color font for Light mode. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like to use Light mode in my Win10 22H2I have only one problem, with the Language bar.For unknown reason, it has white color for the font in both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vladimir Srednikh, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

I like to use Light mode in my Win10 22H2I have only one problem, with the Language bar.For unknown reason, it has white color for the font in both Light and Dark modesHow can i fix font's color to normal black?I've tried to switch to Dark mode and back to Light mode - it didn't help

:)

Vladimir Srednikh, Apr 8, 2024

2. Dropdown Box Font Color

Since the last cumulative update, December 7th, 2018, I've had a problem with the font in the dropdown box displaying white on a white background. This happens when changing the color scheme in personalization. [personalization>colors>choose your default
    app mode>dark]

When I change the default app mode as light the dropdown box font color is black on a white background as it should be. I don't know how to change the font color or IF I can.

I don't know if it's related or not but this started happening after the Edge settings included "Choose a Theme" light/dark.

I like the dark default app mode because I have rather large screens for my computer and the light default app mode is too bright for my eyes- especially when the room is darker in the evening.

Does Microsoft have any plans to address this issue soon? It never happened before the afore mentioned update.

The first picture below shows the dropdown box with the white font. When highlighting the selection by moving the cursor over the area sometimes I can see the selections as the highlight is light grey.....but you can see it's a white font on a white background.
    This is with the default app mode set to dark.

Language bar always has white color font for Light mode. 04fed2b6-5749-43a9-be54-88d5c519e4a1?upload=true.jpg

This second picture is when the default app color is set to light.

Language bar always has white color font for Light mode. cc8eb0b2-f79f-4ec4-bb8f-e354a742617b?upload=true.jpg

StormyKnight007, Apr 8, 2024
  3. biren11 Win User
    E71 contacts font color

recently i upgraded E71 to new firmware. now i am noticing that i cannot use any dark themes as all contact fonts stays in black color only.everyting( fonts color ) is in white color,i tried lot diffrent dark base themes, samething i cannot read the whole
    list of contacts, the only contact i can read is the one highlighted.any solutions or suggestions.

biren11, Apr 8, 2024
  4. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 8, 2024
Thema:

Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

1. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode. - Similar Threads - Language bar always

2. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.: I like to use Light mode in my Win10 22H2I have only one problem, with the Language bar.For unknown reason, it has white color for the font in both Light and Dark modesHow can i fix font's color to normal black?I've tried to switch to Dark mode and back to Light mode - it...
  3. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.: I like to use Light mode in my Win10 22H2I have only one problem, with the Language bar.For unknown reason, it has white color for the font in both Light and Dark modesHow can i fix font's color to normal black?I've tried to switch to Dark mode and back to Light mode - it...
  4. White camera light always on???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White camera light always on???: I have a Windows 11 Home Laptop and the white camera light is always on. At least, I think its the camera light? I cant find out what all the lights are but it is white and next to the main center circle up the top of the screen. It is always white. I have disabled the apps...
  5. White camera light always on???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White camera light always on???: I have a Windows 11 Home Laptop and the white camera light is always on. At least, I think its the camera light? I cant find out what all the lights are but it is white and next to the main center circle up the top of the screen. It is always white. I have disabled the apps...
  6. Notification banner is stuck with White background and light colored font Unreadable on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification banner is stuck with White background and light colored font Unreadable on...: My notification banner looks like this, prior to a new windows installation. my theme was synced from my last PC but it wasn't like that from my old pc. I changed themes and did anything i could find on google search but nothing works. Also Google chrome doesn't appear on...
  7. Light theme with windows menu bar white/gray

Light theme with windows menu bar white/gray: Hi, I have a surface pro 4 with windows 1803 and I can't find the light theme nor how to change the colors to light white or gray. The light option is already selected, so the windows have a light color, but the overall menu is still dark. When I try to change the accent...
  8. change the color of fonts on the task bar?

change the color of fonts on the task bar?: How do I change the color of the fonts in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-color-of-fonts-on-the-task-bar/ca4341f6-a393-448d-b67b-4574ece53b5d
  9. tool bar font color

tool bar font color: its black with white back ground ,but when I click it to search it the text turns green this just happened when I tried out the new hd, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar-font-color/1236450c-240c-4fb4-9e4d-a5c98f730e28
  10. too light of a color for the font but cant seem to change the setting

too light of a color for the font but cant seem to change the setting: I can't seem to get windows 10 pro font size and color to be better visualized. sometimes I can hardly see the font color - it's light grey now - not black not font chosen in settings etc. can someone clue me in as to what might be the problem...