Windows 10: LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}

Discus and support LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX} in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I found a fix for this problem:[NFSPS] implement LAN fix for win11 by xan1242 · Pull Request #1336 · ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack · GitHub... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ra To, May 8, 2024.

1. ra To Win User

LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}

I found a fix for this problem:[NFSPS] implement LAN fix for win11 by xan1242 · Pull Request #1336 · ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack · GitHub

:)

ra To, May 8, 2024

2. LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10

for some reason i cant play NFS ProStreet LAN on windows 11

something is blocking the software either that or its just not compatible "soon it will hopefully", its not firewall or defender either, cause i tried VM with fresh install win 11 with tweak applied which disabled defender and firewall and stuff like that, still didn't work.

its not hardware either

since if i use win 7 / win 10 [fresh install] on VM it works perfectly fine, so something must've changed with win 11

on 7 / 10 on taskmanager when i run the launcher to host a server,

bombd.exe and rebroadcasterlan.exe showed up

on 11

bombd.exe and rebroadcasterlan.exe is not running, like its forced to quit

and on the launcher it'll say Game server (rebroadcaster) process exited [1]

and if you tried to open rebroadcasterlan.exe by itself you'll see failurereason[CouldNotInitializeDataConnection]

its very quick you need to record your screen and use premiere or editing software to see it.

tried compatibility also didnt work, as i said launcher can run but that 2 thing which is

"bombd.exe and rebroadcasterlan.exe" wont run on windows 11, but it run without problem in win7/win10

i dont wanna downgrade to win10 since i love how win11 looks tho not finished but whatever :3

i suspect its the windows, something changed and i cant figure it out help :3

Ras Arvianto, May 8, 2024
  3. LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10

The problem isn't on the Wi-Fi card drivers.

The problem Is Windows 11 itself, becsuse this problem happen to me, my Brother and all my friend that use Need For Speed Prostreet on Windows 11; No One Is able to host and/or connect to the LAN, neither with nearby computer not with applicazione such as Hamachi

ITZdarkfire, May 8, 2024
  4. LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}

LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10

Hi Ras. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

See if you can install the LAN driver in Compatibility Mode:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/win...

If not then you can add a Wifi or Ethernet USB adapter like one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-USB-WiFi-Adapte...

https://www.amazon.com/OURLiNK-600Mbps-Wireless...

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-1000-Gigabi...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, May 8, 2024
Thema:

LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}

1. LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX} - Similar Threads - LAN didnt NFS

2. LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}: I found a fix for this problem:[NFSPS] implement LAN fix for win11 by xan1242 · Pull Request #1336 · ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack · GitHub...
  3. Microphone didnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone didnt working: today i was playing some games when the game crashed, i cannot click anything so i restarted my computer, after the restart my mic stopped to working, i tried to do everything, off on, update drivers and much more but still isn't working after the troubleshot it says...
  4. Microphone didnt working

Microphone didnt working: today i was playing some games when the game crashed, i cannot click anything so i restarted my computer, after the restart my mic stopped to working, i tried to do everything, off on, update drivers and much more but still isn't working after the troubleshot it says...
  5. Microphone didnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. camera didnt work

camera didnt work: hi, my camera is not working. I use Zoom: and camera looks like cracked, please help because my working need using cameraWhy this is happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-didnt-work/46c8d851-6e8f-4e2a-90b5-827c570e693f
  7. LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10: for some reason i cant play NFS ProStreet LAN on windows 11something is blocking the software, its not firewall or defender either, cause i tried VM with fresh install win 11 with tweak applied which disabled defender and firewall and stuff like that, still didn't work.its...
  8. LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10

LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10: for some reason i cant play NFS ProStreet LAN on windows 11something is blocking the software, its not firewall or defender either, cause i tried VM with fresh install win 11 with tweak applied which disabled defender and firewall and stuff like that, still didn't work.its...
  9. Wake on Lan not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wake on Lan not working in Windows 10: Hi,The WoL feature in my system is not working in both Hibernate and Shutdown mode. I tried every possible solution yet I couldn't resolve the issue. I am running the latest OS build i.e., the insiders preview that was released recently. It is working fine in the sleep mode....
  10. cd key windows 10 didnt work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cd key windows 10 didnt work: i just bought windows 10 home edition. when I installed it on my PC, there was a moment we were required to fill in the cd key from Windows. When I fill in the cdkey, there is a warning "this product key did not work. please check it and try again." can you help me?...