Windows 10: Lagging Roblox?

Discus and support Lagging Roblox? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Roblox is really laggy all of a sudden? This has never happened before but Roblox has recently started being very choppy and slow. I've tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RatEntity, May 10, 2022.

1. RatEntity Win User

Lagging Roblox?

Roblox is really laggy all of a sudden? This has never happened before but Roblox has recently started being very choppy and slow. I've tried all the tutorials and even deleted most of my apps to try and free up storage, but nothing has helped. Me and my friends love to play the game and this is ruining that experience, as I couldn't play like I used to, but now it's gotten to the point that the lag is making me unable to experience the game, without having to try and figure out where the lag is throwing me round.Please Help!

:)

RatEntity, May 10, 2022
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, May 10, 2022
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 10, 2022
  4. Lagging Roblox?

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Lagging Roblox?

1. Lagging Roblox? - Similar Threads - Lagging Roblox

2. roblox lag 5 frames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox lag 5 frames: When i did a full factory reset on my laptop it ran good FPS on roblox and after i tried to run it again it was at 5 fps or lower it never went higher, how do i fix that?...
  3. roblox lag 5 frames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roblox lag 5 frames: When i did a full factory reset on my laptop it ran good FPS on roblox and after i tried to run it again it was at 5 fps or lower it never went higher, how do i fix that?...
  4. roblox lag 5 frames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i fix the lag in Roblox? Also, it has something to do with the temporary file folder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the lag in Roblox? Also, it has something to do with the temporary file folder...: I don't know why, but before the %temp% temporary files did nothing to my roblox's performance and now it %temp% effects my roblox's performance sometimes the game's fps drops a lot then returns back to normal or dropping below 60 and then returning to normal fps. This is so...
  6. How do i fix the lag in Roblox? Also, it has something to do with the temporary file folder...

How do i fix the lag in Roblox? Also, it has something to do with the temporary file folder...: I don't know why, but before the %temp% temporary files did nothing to my roblox's performance and now it %temp% effects my roblox's performance sometimes the game's fps drops a lot then returns back to normal or dropping below 60 and then returning to normal fps. This is so...
  7. roblox microsoft store version lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox microsoft store version lagging: Hi! Im getting lag in roblox microsoft store version, when i go near people that are so much my computer gets frozen and doesnt stop singing the laggy version of music, unless i restart it, can someone help me?? my internet has not has issuess btw,...
  8. roblox microsoft store version lagging

roblox microsoft store version lagging: Hi! Im getting lag in roblox microsoft store version, when i go near people that are so much my computer gets frozen and doesnt stop singing the laggy version of music, unless i restart it, can someone help me?? my internet has not has issuess btw,...
  9. i cant play games on this device such as roblox, it just keep lagging i can open the game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play games on this device such as roblox, it just keep lagging i can open the game...: i cant play games on this device such as roblox, it just keep lagging i can open the game but it lags a lot and i tried restarting it and still it lags...
  10. i cant play games on this device such as roblox, it just keep lagging i can open the game...

i cant play games on this device such as roblox, it just keep lagging i can open the game...: i cant play games on this device such as roblox, it just keep lagging i can open the game but it lags a lot and i tried restarting it and still it lags...