Windows 10: Lag problem while gaming in laptop.

Discus and support Lag problem while gaming in laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i'm here finally to just know if my laptop got some problems cause my game is lagging too much while i launch it and not only game whole system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JuAJ, Apr 29, 2024.

1. JuAJ Win User

Lag problem while gaming in laptop.

Hello, i'm here finally to just know if my laptop got some problems cause my game is lagging too much while i launch it and not only game whole system lags and i don't know the reason why. And i already installed some unused programs, cleaned disks, and still it's same. And it's not my internet's problem cause it works greatly in my mobiles and others, it's just about the game or something related to it that's lagging my laptop or opp. i don't know. So, can you please help me with this case. Thank you.

:)

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Apr 29, 2024
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 29, 2024
  4. Daneth_M Win User

Computer games lagging badly

Your computer’s sudden lag and performance issues can be frustrating, but let’s troubleshoot and find a solution. Here are some steps you can take to address the problem:

1. Check Network Stability:
      • Ensure your internet connection is stable. Fluctuating ping and sudden spikes could be due to network issues.
      • Try connecting to a different network or restarting your router.
    2. Update Graphics Drivers:
      • Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can cause lag in games.
      • Visit your graphics card manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers.
    3. Monitor Background Processes:
      • Check for resource-intensive background processes.
      • Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager and identify any programs consuming excessive CPU or memory.
    4. Adjust Game Settings:
      • Lower in-game graphics settings to reduce strain on your system.
      • Disable unnecessary features like shadows, reflections, or anti-aliasing.
    5. Check for Malware:
      • Run a thorough malware scan using reliable antivirus software.
      • Malware can significantly impact system performance.
    6. Clear Temporary Files:
      • Use the built-in Disk Cleanup tool to remove temporary files and free up disk space.
    7. Monitor System Temperature:
      • Overheating can cause performance issues.
      • Ensure your PC is adequately cooled and clean any dust from fans and vents.
    8. Consider Hardware Upgrades:
      • If your PC is aging, upgrading RAM or switching to an SSD can improve performance.
    Remember to apply these steps one by one and test your system after each change. Hopefully, this will help resolve your lagging issue.

Daneth_M, Apr 29, 2024
Thema:

1. Lag problem while gaming in laptop. - Similar Threads - Lag problem while

2. Lag problem while gaming in laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag problem while gaming in laptop.: Hello, i'm here finally to just know if my laptop got some problems cause my game is lagging too much while i launch it and not only game whole system lags and i don't know the reason why. And i already installed some unused programs, cleaned disks, and still it's same. And...
  3. My gaming laptop starts lagging suddenly after gaming for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming laptop starts lagging suddenly after gaming for a while: After playing for around 1h-2h my laptop starts running really slow all of a sudden, my games drop down from 200fps down to like 15fpsfor games like rust it just completely goes to 1fps and then crashes, valorant will drop down from 200fps to 100 with stutter, Unturned ect...
  4. My gaming laptop starts lagging suddenly after gaming for a while

My gaming laptop starts lagging suddenly after gaming for a while: After playing for around 1h-2h my laptop starts running really slow all of a sudden, my games drop down from 200fps down to like 15fpsfor games like rust it just completely goes to 1fps and then crashes, valorant will drop down from 200fps to 100 with stutter, Unturned ect...
  5. My gaming laptop starts lagging suddenly after gaming for a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Everything is lagging while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is lagging while gaming.: When I play a game and my CPU/GPU is around 100%, everything else, for example Chrome with YouTube, lags. This began to happen since I updated to Windows 11.when i cap my frames so my GPU/CPU isnt running at 100% everything works out, this means i cant hear music or watch...
  7. Everything is lagging while gaming.

Everything is lagging while gaming.: When I play a game and my CPU/GPU is around 100%, everything else, for example Chrome with YouTube, lags. This began to happen since I updated to Windows 11.when i cap my frames so my GPU/CPU isnt running at 100% everything works out, this means i cant hear music or watch...
  8. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop lags while playing games when plugged in: i have noticed that the laptop lags while playing games when plugged in. But when I play the same games on battery, they run just fine. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/970658d6-be8f-47a8-b84f-39e46e62835f
  9. Laptop lagging while working.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop lagging while working.: Looks like there's been an update to the forums since I last visited. I will go over the tutorials later tonight, but right now I'm technically at work, even though I do work from home. I can't really discuss what I do for work and for whom because I signed a NDA (Non...
  10. Slowdown while gaming/massive lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slowdown while gaming/massive lag: Hi All System performing pretty well, just when gaming sluggish a bit, as in can't hardly walk at times, Game is Secondlife with 3rd party 64bit Firestorm viewer, LInden labs don't have 64bit native viewer out yet. System is clean install last month Creators update...