Windows 10: Lag on fortnite

Discus and support Lag on fortnite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I was playing fortnite at around 200 fpsand in the middle of the game my game froze andafter going back to normal I've only had fps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sangid Rahman, May 3, 2024.

1. Lag on fortnite

Recently I was playing fortnite at around 200 fpsand in the middle of the game my game froze andafter going back to normal I've only had fps stuttersdown to 120-160fps.l've tried restarting my laptopand the game ,nothing helps.Also this happenedbefore and I fixed it by resetting my laptop.Pls givesuggestions as I don't wanna do it again.

:)

Sangid Rahman, May 3, 2024

2. Computer lags when I try to run Fortnite

Prior to the issue, I changed some settings on my computer to make fortnite run better (Fortnite ran fine for a week after I changed the settings). I dont think that it was that that caused the problem... I do have the latest patch for fortnite ( I reinstalled
    Fortnite entirely and checked for updates). And I always update my device to the latest version. If you’re wondering what settings I changed, theres a youtube video about how to increase framerate in Fortnite by Panjno (the latest version). Thank you for
    your quick response and i’ll enjoy hearing a reply.

VitaliVolkov, May 3, 2024
  3. Computer lags when I try to run Fortnite

Hi VitaliVolkov,

Common cause why PC lags when trying to run a game are its system requirements, connections, or updates. I would like to know the following information to isolate your concern:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Did you update your device?
    • Do you have the latest patch for Fortnite?

I'll keep an eye out on your response.

Justine Pel, May 3, 2024
  4. Jose Est Win User

Lag on fortnite

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 3, 2024
Thema:

Lag on fortnite

1. Lag on fortnite - Similar Threads - Lag fortnite

2. cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite and game is lagging alot on high end pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite and game is lagging alot on high end pc: I got the Lenovo LOQ with rtx 4060 and i5 12450HX 16gb ram, DirectX 12 wont work and DirectX 11 have a lot of lag, lag spike fps rapidly go down from 144 to 40 for no reason and uses 100% of the cpu...
  3. cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite and game is lagging alot on high end pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite and game is lagging alot on high end pc: I got the Lenovo LOQ with rtx 4060 and i5 12450HX 16gb ram, DirectX 12 wont work and DirectX 11 have a lot of lag, lag spike fps rapidly go down from 144 to 40 for no reason and uses 100% of the cpu...
  4. Lag on fortnite

Lag on fortnite: Recently I was playing fortnite at around 200 fpsand in the middle of the game my game froze andafter going back to normal I've only had fps stuttersdown to 120-160fps.l've tried restarting my laptopand the game ,nothing helps.Also this happenedbefore and I fixed it by...
  5. INSANE lag spikes and stutters in fortnite!!!

INSANE lag spikes and stutters in fortnite!!!: I've been playing fortnite for a while now and everything has been going great, but suddenly my PC gets random fps drops and The Ping spikes from 25-500 for no reason, I've tried factory resetting my PC, Updating Drivers, and changing power plans but nothing seems to work ill...
  6. INSANE lag spikes and stutters in fortnite!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSANE lag spikes and stutters in fortnite!!!: I've been playing fortnite for a while now and everything has been going great, but suddenly my PC gets random fps drops and The Ping spikes from 25-500 for no reason, I've tried factory resetting my PC, Updating Drivers, and changing power plans but nothing seems to work ill...
  7. INSANE lag spikes and stutters in fortnite, HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSANE lag spikes and stutters in fortnite, HELP!: I stopped playing fortnite about 2 years ago and it used to work perfectly there were no lagspike/stutters, and i wanted to come back to the game now. I started a solo match and when i got into the game i was getting insane lagspikes/stutters, i was pretty confused, i looked...
  8. INSANE lag spikes and stutters in fortnite, HELP!

INSANE lag spikes and stutters in fortnite, HELP!: I stopped playing fortnite about 2 years ago and it used to work perfectly there were no lagspike/stutters, and i wanted to come back to the game now. I started a solo match and when i got into the game i was getting insane lagspikes/stutters, i was pretty confused, i looked...
  9. Fortnite Sound lags or stutters or Audio cutting out on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fortnite Sound lags or stutters or Audio cutting out on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Fortnite has taken the world by storm. It is one of the best games in the world, however, this doesn’t mean that everything is perfect with the game. A lot of users have said that Fortnite sound lags on their computers. In this article, we are going to see how you can...
  10. fortnite lag spikes everytime i update windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite lag spikes everytime i update windows: so i have been having this problem ever since i got my laptop and everytime i update my windows fortnite starts lagging very badly not just fps but ping too...