Windows 10: Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I bought a Kotion Each G9000 headset and need to use it on my Lenovo laptop. It is for work, not play.My laptop doesn't even see the headset. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carin Maree, Oct 8, 2024.

1. Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop

Hi,I bought a Kotion Each G9000 headset and need to use it on my Lenovo laptop. It is for work, not play.My laptop doesn't even see the headset. It defaults to its built in options. I can hear with the headset on this default input/output settings, but my microphone doesn't work at all. I've searched for a driver update, but Kotion.cc and Kotion.cn has nothing working. Please don't tell me how to check the sound settings and options - I've done it all. My headset doesn't get seen by my laptop at all. And NO Kotion G9000 driver updates are available for Windows 10. Please help.

:)

Carin Maree, Oct 8, 2024
  2. nevrider Win User

Kotion Each G2000 Headset for USB not being detected

I have a new Kotion Each G2000 Headset for USB, The port will not see it, I have tried upgrading the driver but no change. I have tried all different configuration with no change. The USB port does not see the headset. any suggestions?. I am on Windows 10.

Original Title : USB with headset

nevrider, Oct 8, 2024
  3. fireberd Win User
    Microphone extremely quiet

I tried to access the Kotion site but get errors trying to reach the page for the headset. Thus not much to go on.
    I would try another computer mic, just to make sure its not some compatibility issue with the headset. I've seen models that work fine on a smart phone and not on a PC. Some that have problems have the wrong type of connector for a PC, they have a "TRRS" plug instead of a "TRS".

FWIW here is a review of the headset.
    Kotion Each G9000 Gaming Headset Review | One Angry Gamer

fireberd, Oct 8, 2024
  4. Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop

Kotion Each G2000 Headset for USB not being detected

Hi, personally having a Kotion Each G2000 headset on my head right now, I can say that the USB that is included is only for the lights. Sorry if you are disappointed.

Have a nice day.

Parham Bahrami, Oct 8, 2024
Thema:

Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop

1. Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Kotion G9000 headset

2. Kotion G9000 headset not detected by my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kotion G9000 headset not detected by my windows 10 laptop: Hi,I bought a Kotion Each G9000 headset and need to use it on my Lenovo laptop. It is for work, not play.My laptop doesn't even see the headset. It defaults to its built in options. I can hear with the headset on this default input/output settings, but my microphone doesn't...
  3. Kotion G9000 headset not detected by my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kotion G9000 headset not detected by my windows 10 laptop: Hi,I bought a Kotion Each G9000 headset and need to use it on my Lenovo laptop. It is for work, not play.My laptop doesn't even see the headset. It defaults to its built in options. I can hear with the headset on this default input/output settings, but my microphone doesn't...
  4. Kotion G9000 headset not detected by my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop: Hi,I bought a Kotion Each G9000 headset and need to use it on my Lenovo laptop. It is for work, not play.My laptop doesn't even see the headset. It defaults to its built in options. I can hear with the headset on this default input/output settings, but my microphone doesn't...
  6. Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop

Kotion G9000 headset to picked up by my windows 10 laptop: Hi,I bought a Kotion Each G9000 headset and need to use it on my Lenovo laptop. It is for work, not play.My laptop doesn't even see the headset. It defaults to its built in options. I can hear with the headset on this default input/output settings, but my microphone doesn't...
  7. Headset picking up desktop audio.

Headset picking up desktop audio.: My headset is picking up desktop audio even when muted. Yes, i already have 'listen to device' disabled. Sound drivers are up to date, and have not changed since when the problem started. I also already have all other recording devices disabled. Interestingly enough, when I...
  8. headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio

headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio: i've tried everything i could find, to no avail. i understand it could possibly be a hardware issue but i'd like to try this first to see if it's something else. my headset mic stopped working and only produces a slight static sound, but the headphones themselves still work...
  9. Headset Mic not picking up on pc

Headset Mic not picking up on pc: I have an hp all-in-one desktop pc. My pc only picks up the built in microphone and not the microphone from my headset. The pc has one 3.5mm port and the picture that is above it is of a mic/headset combo. However, when I plug in my headset the pc only recognizes the already...
  10. kotion g2000 headset

kotion g2000 headset: I was given a kotion each pro gamming headset as a birthday present .. I cannot get the mic to work or even have my computer recognize it as a headset ..it has a 3.5 jack green color coded as well as a usb jack as far as I can tell the usb is only for power I have read...