Windows 10: [KMS] How to remove kms server/dns records completely.

Discus and support [KMS] How to remove kms server/dns records completely. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I recently used kms activation to activate my office, but right now I am willing to remove all the settings and changes which were made to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/teekamsuthar, Jul 17, 2020.

1. [KMS] How to remove kms server/dns records completely.

[KMS] How to remove kms server/dns records completely. NWBq5EqXE-bBmx4n0iN863wx_W9RqNfFG42-xFeJwyY.jpg

I recently used kms activation to activate my office, but right now I am willing to remove all the settings and changes which were made to my machine while running that msguides script to activate office,

https://preview.redd.it/srzj4p3cpdb...bp&s=10fc81f612f3a1fc4fddea24fc725a1c2a8f0c0d

I am not sure that the port and host assigned could be removed by the procedure mentioned in
    https://msguides.com/computer-tips/uninstall-microsoft-products-trial-kms-license.html

my current license status is this:

SKU ID: 85dd8b5f-eaa4-4af3-a628-cce9e77c9a03
    LICENSE NAME: Office 19, Office19ProPlus2019VL_KMS_Client_AE edition
    LICENSE DESCRIPTION: Office 19, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
    LICENSE STATUS: ---OOB_GRACE---
    ERROR CODE: 0x4004F00C
    ERROR DESCRIPTION: The Software Licensing Service reported that the application is running within the valid grace period.
    REMAINING GRACE: 14 days (20789 minute(s) before expiring)
    Last 5 characters of installed product key: 6MWKP
    Activation Type Configuration: ALL
    DNS auto-discovery: KMS name not available
    KMS machine registry override defined: kms7.msguides.com:1688
    Activation Interval: 120 minutes
    Renewal Interval: 10080 minutes
    KMS host caching: Enabled

"KMS machine registry override defined: kms7.msguides.com:1688" how to remove this and related services?

submitted by /u/teekamsuthar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/teekamsuthar, Jul 17, 2020

2. KMS Removal

Have an old KMS host that somehow keeps popping up in DNS. How can i remove this service without removing the server? This was setup by another user on a DC. I have a new server setup and working but this one keeps popping in DNS and causing issues.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Perry

Bigpomaha1, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    KMS activation safety

Tracked how?

KMS is usually a corporate in-house situation, so tracking is irrelevant.

If you happened to buy an Office (Pro) license that requires KMS activation you most likely have a bootleg copy.

Your computer sends a license validation requestion to the KMS Server. The server needs to get back in touch with you, so it needs to know where you are.

AFIK the KMS Server has no other rights or privileges on your computer.

Rohn007, Jul 17, 2020
  4. [KMS] How to remove kms server/dns records completely.

Windows 2016 KMS server and Windows 2016 Datacenter KMS license

Hi,

I configured KMS on Windows 2016 server, i added and activated Win 2016 Datacenter KMS license, i would like know if this license will cover clients OS too: Windows 10, Windows 7..... I tried add Win 10 KMS license but it gives me error?

Thank you

Bartosz

kloperyrtyrytre, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

[KMS] How to remove kms server/dns records completely.

1. [KMS] How to remove kms server/dns records completely. - Similar Threads - KMS remove kms

2. How can i remove kms completely

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i remove kms completely: Around 2 years ago i stupidly tried to remove the windows activation message by running a .bat file and doing something in the registry and it only temporarely removed the message so after some time i purchased a digital oem key and i got it removed but i am very paranoid...
  3. How can i remove kms completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove kms completely: Around 2 years ago i stupidly tried to remove the windows activation message by running a .bat file and doing something in the registry and it only temporarely removed the message so after some time i purchased a digital oem key and i got it removed but i am very paranoid...
  4. How can i remove kms completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Kms

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  6. Kms

Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  7. Remove KMS Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove KMS Activation: Sorry if my english is badRecently, out of curiosity and for experimenting, i activated my windows against a kms server which i found on youtube. I already have a windows 11 pro digital license and i know how to get it back. I opened cmd as administrator and typed slmgr.vbs...
  8. Remove KMS Activation

Remove KMS Activation: Sorry if my english is badRecently, out of curiosity and for experimenting, i activated my windows against a kms server which i found on youtube. I already have a windows 11 pro digital license and i know how to get it back. I opened cmd as administrator and typed slmgr.vbs...
  9. Question about kms servers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about kms servers: So I want to activate windows 10 with a kms server key. I found this website that has an explanation and it seems legit but I just want to ask If anyone knows if this is legit/ if it works because it is so darned complicated to set up a kms server. Also could this install a...
  10. Disconnect from KMS server?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disconnect from KMS server?: So i activated windows 10 with a kms server with this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GMErc8MBjw and i now want to disconnect from the kms server because i realized how possibly they could steal my data. Does anyone know how to disconnect from it ? submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delet kms activation and host from pc completely

2. DNS auto-discovery: KMS name not available