Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED [WINDOWS 10]

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED [WINDOWS 10] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was running at chrome and listening music and this hapennedKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDDUMP FILE:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PHC66666, Jun 1, 2024.

1. PHC66666 Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED [WINDOWS 10]

i was running at chrome and listening music and this hapennedKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDDUMP FILE:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true EnableRedirectToV8JsProvider : false -- Configuring repositories ----> Repository : LocalInstalled, Enabled: true ---->

:)

PHC66666, Jun 1, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2024
  3. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 1, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 1, 2024
Thema:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED [WINDOWS 10] - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stuck in a bsod boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stuck in a bsod boot loop: Hi,As the "IT guy" of my family i'm a developer, I'm used to being faced to various crashes, BSoD, system cleanups...This time though, I was in the middle of a "data transfer mission" for my family, when I wanted to open my laptop on a windows USB stick DiskGenius PE to try...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stuck in a bsod boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stuck in a bsod boot loop: Hi,As the "IT guy" of my family i'm a developer, I'm used to being faced to various crashes, BSoD, system cleanups...This time though, I was in the middle of a "data transfer mission" for my family, when I wanted to open my laptop on a windows USB stick DiskGenius PE to try...
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stuck in a bsod boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e, PROCESS_NAME: System, What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e, PROCESS_NAME: System, What to do?: Hey,My PC is having frequent BSOD with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e and PROCESS_NAME: System.Link to dump files: Crash dumpsI am on windows 10 with the latest update available as of the time of post this question.Any help is appreciated, thanks....
  6. [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e, PROCESS_NAME: System, What to do?

[BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e, PROCESS_NAME: System, What to do?: Hey,My PC is having frequent BSOD with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e and PROCESS_NAME: System.Link to dump files: Crash dumpsI am on windows 10 with the latest update available as of the time of post this question.Any help is appreciated, thanks....
  7. [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e, PROCESS_NAME: System, What to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen.: After talking with epic games support i was sent here being told they couldn't help me.When i run fortnite "easyanticheat_eos.sys" causes a blue screens stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. so far I've reinstalled Fortnite and easyanticheat_eos by following their guide on...
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen.

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen.: After talking with epic games support i was sent here being told they couldn't help me.When i run fortnite "easyanticheat_eos.sys" causes a blue screens stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. so far I've reinstalled Fortnite and easyanticheat_eos by following their guide on...
  10. easyanticheat_eos KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    easyanticheat_eos KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pcin2Gic1Q8qk79aZWCkCDBFLqzVlrXY/view?usp=drive_linkBSOD after 5-10 mins after everytime i run the game . its been 2 days still no solution...