Windows 10: Kindle Fire

Discus and support Kindle Fire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CleoOBrien, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Kindle Fire

My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem?

:)

CleoOBrien, Nov 24, 2021
  2. BigFatBoy Win User

Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

a Tablet or a Kindle Fire
    this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication.

i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace.
    I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC.
    Q; what can i do on a tablet that i can not do on a Kindle Fire....
    Your suggestions are appreciated.

BigFatBoy, Nov 24, 2021
  3. kindle fire

Hi Javed,

To address your concern in connecting your Kindle Fire to a computer, kindly check Sahil Bali's answer on this

link
    and follow the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Marilou Ser, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Kindle Fire

Can't connect PC to Kindle Fire

Hi Jhessica

Yes Fire appears on PC Device Manager, but when I right click and select Install it tries to download drivers for this device but then aborts with message ' A service installation in this INF section is invalid'

Curiously in Fire settings I can change USB Computer Connection to Camera(PTP) and Kindle then appears on PC as a drive. But now when connected via Media Device(MTP)

Thanks

Duncan

DuncanMacrae_835, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Kindle Fire

1. Kindle Fire - Similar Threads - Kindle Fire

2. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  3. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  4. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to connect kindle fire in win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to connect kindle fire in win 10: Kindle fire not recognized on windows 10. don't know where or how to get drivers for it, or if they are needed. I would be grateful for any help possible with this....
  6. how to connect kindle fire in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect kindle fire in win 10: Kindle fire not recognized on windows 10. don't know where or how to get drivers for it, or if they are needed. I would be grateful for any help possible with this....
  7. how to connect kindle fire in win 10

8. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  9. Kindle Fire

Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  10. Copying files from laptop to mobile phone and Kindle Fire

Copying files from laptop to mobile phone and Kindle Fire: On my laptop I have the Lord of the Rings trilogy in audio files, which I have been attempting to transfer to my mobile. I have succeeded in doing this about four times now, but what happens is that a day or two later the files have disappeared from the mobile. I'm left with...