Windows 10: keypad is not working.

Discus and support keypad is not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Number keypad is not working and the f12 stays on. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by j h3, Apr 30, 2023.

1. j h3 Win User

keypad is not working.

Number keypad is not working and the f12 stays on. Thank you

:)

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 30, 2023
  3. Numeric Keypad not working even if NumLock is enabled

Hi Lance,

Having an outdated or incompatible keyboard driver could be a possible reason why you are experiencing an issue with using the numeric keypad. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue occurred?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you are trying to use the numeric keypad?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for devices and hardware. This tool can scan and repair damaged drivers of the peripherals that are connected to your computer. Visit this
    link, click on
    Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 30, 2023
  4. keypad is not working.

N 79 keypad stops working

I know this isn't a hardware issue for sure. The keypad is fine as such. Everytime I restart the phone, i can use the keypad for the first few seconds and then it just stops working. The only key that works is the power on/off switch. Any suggestions as
    to how i could fix this issue ?

top_gun---01, Apr 30, 2023
Thema:

keypad is not working.

1. keypad is not working. - Similar Threads - keypad working

2. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Stop Working Once Numeric Keypad Battery is Put In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Stop Working Once Numeric Keypad Battery is Put In: Hello,I own a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard, and all of a sudden, most of my keyboard stops working once I put the battery in the numeric keypad - the function row still works, but nothing else works. As soon as I remove the battery from the numeric keypad, the keys on my actual...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Stop Working Once Numeric Keypad Battery is Put In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Stop Working Once Numeric Keypad Battery is Put In: Hello,I own a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard, and all of a sudden, most of my keyboard stops working once I put the battery in the numeric keypad - the function row still works, but nothing else works. As soon as I remove the battery from the numeric keypad, the keys on my actual...
  4. Track pad stopped working how do I check drivers without cursor or keypad working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Track pad stopped working how do I check drivers without cursor or keypad working: My track pad has stopped working How do I check the driver's if I cannot move around the drop menu without any means to access them. The up down keys don't work so how do I move around the options?...
  5. Track pad stopped working how do I check drivers without cursor or keypad working

Track pad stopped working how do I check drivers without cursor or keypad working: My track pad has stopped working How do I check the driver's if I cannot move around the drop menu without any means to access them. The up down keys don't work so how do I move around the options?...
  6. Number keypad stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number keypad stopped working after update: My number keypad is locked after an update. There is no numlock button available for me to press. Even when I pull up the keyboard on the screen and press numlock, it still doesn't work. I've checked the keyboard drivers and they're up to date. I don't know what else to try....
  7. Number keypad stopped working after update

Number keypad stopped working after update: My number keypad is locked after an update. There is no numlock button available for me to press. Even when I pull up the keyboard on the screen and press numlock, it still doesn't work. I've checked the keyboard drivers and they're up to date. I don't know what else to try....
  8. My keypad is not Working

My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  9. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  10. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming