Windows 10: Keyboard spammed random keys

Discus and support Keyboard spammed random keys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, just to get this off the get-go; I have a laptop with windows 11.30 Minutes ago, my keyboard or something was spamming like all keys at once,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luca G Perri, May 2, 2024.

1. Keyboard spammed random keys

Hi there, just to get this off the get-go; I have a laptop with windows 11.30 Minutes ago, my keyboard or something was spamming like all keys at once, which ended in it starting to open random files and programs by probably also spamming enter a couple times. I tried restarting windows to no avail. It even start to spam keys in the login window. After 3 reboots it randomly stopped. I started a smart scan via an AV and it returned nothing, currently waiting for it to finish it's scan of all files. My problem right now is, that I can't open the settings or the file system as they crash immediat

:)

Luca G Perri, May 2, 2024

2. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new keyboard and using that one instead of the built in keyboard. Nothing seems to work and this problem won't stop. The spamming goes nonstop and at random occasions, starting to even lag my computer.

I've looked to see if anyone else had these problems and did what they did but it hasn't worked, I even reset my computer, please help me fix this.

Eliandrea Smith, May 2, 2024
  3. My keyboard is randomly spamming the X key - what should I do?

Hey so recently, my keyboard keeps spamming the X key at random moments. If I type a word, my keyboard will start spamming the X key without me touching the X key. As soon as I touch the X key, then my keyboard stops spamming the X key. I don’t know what to do because every time it happens when I’m typing something important like a work message, the person will see my message with spammed Xs at the end.

What should I do?

SahalHassan, May 2, 2024
  4. shikitlm Win User

Keyboard spammed random keys

Keyboard spamming keys randomly

My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;

Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft Community

Reinstalling drivers didn't work either and I decided to only follow method 2 after reading the replies, the solution works, but a different problem arises,

After completing method 2, I had the same problem as HamzahAhmed2 whereas my Ctrl, Windows, and Alt key no longer work.

The method I followed;
    [
    Method 2
    1. Press the Windows + Q keys and type CMD;
    2. Right-click on Run as Administrator;
    3. Paste the commands below:

REG DELETE "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout" /V "ScanCode map" /F
    REG DELETE "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer" /v "NoWinKeys" /F

Now do the keys work correctly? If not, do the procedure below:

1. Press the Windows + Q keys, type and click on Notepad;
    2. Paste the values ​​below into the notebook:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout]
    "Scancode Map"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,09,00,00,00,00,00,5b,e0,00,00,5c,e0,00,00,5d,e0,00,00,44,00,00,00,1d,00,00,00,38,00,00,00,1d,e0,00,00,38,e0,00,00,00,00

3. Click File> Save, name it Keyboard.reg and click OK (Save to the desktop);
    4. Right-click on Keyboard.reg and select Merge;
    5. Click Ok> Yes> Yes.
    6. Restart the system.

If the behavior persists, proceed to the next method.
    ]

shikitlm, May 2, 2024
Thema:

Keyboard spammed random keys

1. Keyboard spammed random keys - Similar Threads - Keyboard spammed random

2. Keyboard spammed random keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard spammed random keys: Hi there, just to get this off the get-go; I have a laptop with windows 11.30 Minutes ago, my keyboard or something was spamming like all keys at once, which ended in it starting to open random files and programs by probably also spamming enter a couple times. I tried...
  3. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  4. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  5. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  6. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  7. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable: Okay so, I had this issue for like 3 months rn and its getting worse every single week. My keyboard keeps spamming CapsLock, T,Y,Tabs,},F3,F7 and Whenever i press a key it doesnt work. I feel like its a potential virus but idk. I tried system resetting and that didnt work.I...
  9. Keyboard spamming keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard spamming keys: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys like someone's smashing all the keys on the keyboard....
  10. Keys spamming randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys spamming randomly: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys after a while. I've tried to go into safe mode but...