Windows 10: Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After turning on secure boot my keyboard and mouse doesn’t work in windows but in bios. I tried everything in bios with all the usb settings, updating,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marc fahami, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot

After turning on secure boot my keyboard and mouse doesn’t work in windows but in bios. I tried everything in bios with all the usb settings, updating, clearing the cmos, I have a r5 3600 on a rog strix b550-f

:)

marc fahami, Jan 18, 2023

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jan 18, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 18, 2023
  4. Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot

1. Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse doesn’t

2. Keyboard still doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard still doesn’t work: After updating my computer, my drivers, my keyboard drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling my keyboard drivers my keyboard still doesn’t respond. After updating my drivers for my computer my keyboard worked like normal for about 10 minutes and then stopped responding I...
  3. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t: Ok so i opened my pc to check does it have dust and i cleaned it a little bit and when i closed it and started it my display didn’t work and mouse and keyboard didn’t light up RGB Works usually and now my display and nothing works but pc works normally RAM is working and gpu...
  4. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t: Ok so i opened my pc to check does it have dust and i cleaned it a little bit and when i closed it and started it my display didn’t work and mouse and keyboard didn’t light up RGB Works usually and now my display and nothing works but pc works normally RAM is working and gpu...
  5. Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot: After turning on secure boot my keyboard and mouse doesn’t work in windows but in bios. I tried everything in bios with all the usb settings, updating, clearing the cmos, I have a r5 3600 on a rog strix b550-f...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse stop working immediately after boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and Mouse stop working immediately after boot.: Help, I am having this issue, Please respond if you know why this is happening, or how to resolve the issue: Just recently, a few days ago I switched on my PC and began the process of starting it up; throughout the BIOS screen and boot process all was well and good,...
  7. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard doesn’t work on HP: Hello, I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well... Basically, when I type into a word document or Firefox address bar, everything works as it should. However, if I type into my Amazon app or if I try to enter...
  8. Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealoranges [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl539h/windows_doesnt_boot_sfc_doesnt_work/
  9. Keyboard and mouse unresponsive after boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse unresponsive after boot: Hi all, Windows boot to my user login page but the keyboard and mouse do not work. Unplugged and back, no luck. They do work on bios. Legacy usb is enabled. In advanced repair mode (where you end up if you power on and off 3 times...) both work. In safe mode not....
  10. Mouse and keyboard sometimes don't work after booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard sometimes don't work after booting: I built my new gaming rig about a week ago. Everything worked great for the first few days, but then I started getting this problem that when I booted my PC, the keyboard and mouse sometimes don't work at all. They have about 50/50 chance of working. It's the Corsair Strafe...