Windows 10: Kernal-Power 41 and LiveKernalEvent 117

Discus and support Kernal-Power 41 and LiveKernalEvent 117 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, On May 23rd, I received an Alienware Aurora R11 from a friend who wanted to give away. When I got the Alienware PC, I did a factory reset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christian Ruiz2, Jul 3, 2024 at 7:02 PM.

1. Kernal-Power 41 and LiveKernalEvent 117

Hello, On May 23rd, I received an Alienware Aurora R11 from a friend who wanted to give away. When I got the Alienware PC, I did a factory reset, signed in like normal and had setup the Alienware PC to my dual monitor setup. For the few days, I had not received any issues either with chatting with friends or play games. But then I started to notice three instances of issues. These issues were caused when I'm playing PC games, and it takes either 30 - 45 minutes or an hour or more for the errors to happen. The first and second issues had a black screen and either forced restart or forced shut

:)

Christian Ruiz2, Jul 3, 2024 at 7:02 PM

2. kernal power 41

Hi

Can anyone help me, I am not computer savvy, my computer is a Lenova , and when I am looking at web pages, I get a message that they are not responding, I checked the event viewer, it says there are 49 critical events Kernal Power event ID 41 .

How do I remove these and what is causing it

Thanks for any help

petesdragon, Jul 3, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  3. LiveKernalEvent 117

Hey, Ive been having this problem where my computer will SOMETIMES turn on and will freeze then blackscreen, and the other half of the time it just doesn't turn on

This happened around 2 weeks ago however, after multiple attempts of force shutting down and starting up the pc it start to work fine for 2 weeks. Now this problem has occured again and I don't really know what is causing this.

Ive also noticed that whenever my pc turns on then blackscreen, the cpu text led turns on and stays on, which led me to believe that maybe its a cpu issue but I don't really know.

I really need this to be fixed soon as I still have classes for school and can't miss them due to my pc having issues

Problem:

Hardware error

Description:

A problem with your hardware causes Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signiture

Problem event name: LiveKernalEvent

Code: 117

Parameter 1: ffffb30aae0ca050

Parameter 2: fffff8002cdd3934

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Local ID: 4105

Hardware:

Ryzen 5 1700

GTX 1080

G.Skill ripjaw 5

MSI B350 motherboard

2TB harddrive

250gb m.2

Kamal Hussain2, Jul 3, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  4. Kernal-Power 41 and LiveKernalEvent 117

kernal power event id 41 task category 63

My computer keeps freezing up and when I looked at the logs it says kernal power event id 41 task category 63. I've seen many people ask about that here and nobodies got an answer to it yet.

Scott Hill1, Jul 3, 2024 at 7:38 PM
Thema:

Kernal-Power 41 and LiveKernalEvent 117

1. Kernal-Power 41 and LiveKernalEvent 117 - Similar Threads - Kernal Power LiveKernalEvent

2. Kernal-Power 41 and LiveKernalEvent 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal-Power 41 and LiveKernalEvent 117: Hello, On May 23rd, I received an Alienware Aurora R11 from a friend who wanted to give away. When I got the Alienware PC, I did a factory reset, signed in like normal and had setup the Alienware PC to my dual monitor setup. For the few days, I had not received any issues...
  3. Kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal power 41: Been having this error happening to my PC for a while now. Usually it happens while playing games. My frames drop significantly and shortly after my screen loses connection and the system is completely unresponsive. However my computer stays on i.e fans, lights ect. I have...
  4. LiveKernalEvent 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernalEvent 117: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error im getting on the reliablityDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffb98cebdf7010Parameter 2:...
  5. LiveKernalEvent 117

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernalEvent 117: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error im getting on the reliablityDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffb98cebdf7010Parameter 2:...
  6. LiveKernalEvent 117

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power 41: HelloFor last couple of months blue screen apperead for several times but the weird thing is it only appear while im playing specific game like when i play lets say LOL nothing happen but when i try to play something else blue screen happend almost immediately. this is event...
  8. kernal power 41

kernal power 41: HelloFor last couple of months blue screen apperead for several times but the weird thing is it only appear while im playing specific game like when i play lets say LOL nothing happen but when i try to play something else blue screen happend almost immediately. this is event...
  9. LiveKernalEvent 141 and 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernalEvent 141 and 117: I started noticing my pc crashing more often and after checking the reliability monitor I saw these codes more often.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎4/‎9/‎2022 12:16 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  10. LiveKernalEvent 117

LiveKernalEvent 117: Hey, Ive been having this problem where my computer will SOMETIMES turn on and will freeze then blackscreen, and the other half of the time it just doesn't turn on This happened around 2 weeks ago however, after multiple attempts of force shutting down and starting up the pc...