Windows 10: keeps saying something went wrong?

Discus and support keeps saying something went wrong? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got my monitor back and i forgot my pin number, i try to put i forgot password and i do everything as i’m told. the last step where it tells... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ababil_11, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Ababil_11 Win User

keeps saying something went wrong?

I recently got my monitor back and i forgot my pin number, i try to put i forgot password and i do everything as i’m told. the last step where it tells me if i’m sure and everything i press continue and it keeps saying something went wrong? i don’t what’s the problem but my only options for it is to skip now or continue which both does nothing.

:)

Ababil_11, Jan 5, 2023

2. windows 10 camera something went wrong

• If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue. That did not show up for step 3 and
      it keeps saying
    Something went wrong

Sorry, we weren't able to save the photo or video.

If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F424F

And it always says that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!

MiloKitten, Jan 5, 2023
  3. Cortana problems - says that something went wrong

Hi there,

• Did you try updating your Windows?

As suggested in the earlier post try installing all pending updates on the system and check if it helps. refer the steps below.

Steps:-

1. Go to
    Start and then Settings.

2. Click on
    Update and Recovery.

3. Check for updates under
    Windows Updates.

Further if you still face the issue, try creating a new user account to check if the issue persists.

Create a user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Hope the issue is fixed by installing the updates. Do keep us posted.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 5, 2023
  4. keeps saying something went wrong?

Wrong email address in Mail app (windows 10 not Outlook)

I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp (not Outlook) that I cannot delete

There is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothing

No, this is not in contacts, (Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how to go to contacts to delete it, its not a wrongly saved contact, its in the suggested emails only)

I have searched all of my separate mailbox contact lists, the wrong email address is not saved anywhere, This is in the suggestions, How do we delete the suggestions list if they cant be removed 1 by 1

Michael Hall3, Jan 5, 2023
Thema:

keeps saying something went wrong?

1. keeps saying something went wrong? - Similar Threads - keeps saying something

2. In Windows Update it says something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows Update it says something went wrong: In Windows Update it says something went wrong and im losing my mind tryng to figure it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-update-it-says-something-went-wrong/0d4572d7-cdf8-4d7b-a918-b04320847138
  3. In Windows Update it says something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows Update it says something went wrong: In Windows Update it says something went wrong and im losing my mind tryng to figure it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-update-it-says-something-went-wrong/0d4572d7-cdf8-4d7b-a918-b04320847138
  4. In Windows Update it says something went wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. keeps saying something went wrong?

keeps saying something went wrong?: I recently got my monitor back and i forgot my pin number, i try to put i forgot password and i do everything as i’m told. the last step where it tells me if i’m sure and everything i press continue and it keeps saying something went wrong? i don’t what’s the problem but my...
  6. Something went wrong

Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  7. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  8. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  9. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  10. Microsoft account says something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account says something went wrong: I just updated my laptop to windows 10, 1909 and when I try to sign in using my Microsoft account it says something went wrong and I can't even access Microsoft store...