Windows 10: Keep bluescreening on new PC build

Discus and support Keep bluescreening on new PC build in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello anyone who may be willing to helpAs the title says, I just build a new gaming PC for my wife. It's not my first rodeo, but I've never had issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maxwell_2947821, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Keep bluescreening on new PC build

Hello anyone who may be willing to helpAs the title says, I just build a new gaming PC for my wife. It's not my first rodeo, but I've never had issues like this before so I am stumped.Every time I start the PC running windows 10 pro I immediately get one of the following BSODs after logging in or even before:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFERATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NONEXECUTE_MEMORYCRITIAL_PROCESS_DIED0xc000021aUsually I get the IRQL error first, then it restarts and gives me one of the others, and then finally the last one, just the error code 0xc000021a.Also, I can't get the er

:)

Maxwell_2947821, Dec 15, 2023

2. New Windows 10 PC Bluescreens when idle

I have a brand new build, Windows 10, Asus Z170-P motherboard, 12gb corsair ddr4, GTX 950, 1TB hard drive. Whenever I leave it idle it seems to bluescreen. This can happen after 20-30 minutes or not for an hour or more. Usually when I'm using it actively playing games it is fine. The bluescreen bug check string is various things from MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_HEADER and a few others.

The minidumps for all the recent bluescreens are here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-wOckrdsYnYWG5RYlVOMF9xaTg/view?usp=sharing

Things I've tried:

• Updating all my drivers, particularly the asus chipset drivers
    • Running Memtest overnight (7 passes in 9 hours, no issues found)
    • chkdisk (via windows 10 tools)

I really am stuck now. I took it back to the store where I bought all the parts and they said they tested it and it's all fine (they updated the chipset drivers again even though I had already done so) and for them it was running for 2 hours with no bluescreen.

If anyone has suggestions I'd be really grateful because I've run out of ideas!

UPDATE

Memory timings from CPU-Z added below:

Keep bluescreening on new PC build senbH.png

Keep bluescreening on new PC build GPuk3.png

peacemaker, Dec 15, 2023
  3. BarbaricSoul, Dec 15, 2023
  4. Keep bluescreening on new PC build

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 15, 2023
Thema:

Keep bluescreening on new PC build

1. Keep bluescreening on new PC build - Similar Threads - Keep bluescreening build

2. Keep bluescreening on new PC build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep bluescreening on new PC build: Hello anyone who may be willing to helpAs the title says, I just build a new gaming PC for my wife. It's not my first rodeo, but I've never had issues like this before so I am stumped.Every time I start the PC running windows 10 pro I immediately get one of the following...
  3. Keep bluescreening on new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep bluescreening on new PC build: Hello anyone who may be willing to helpAs the title says, I just build a new gaming PC for my wife. It's not my first rodeo, but I've never had issues like this before so I am stumped.Every time I start the PC running windows 10 pro I immediately get one of the following...
  4. New PC build and Windows keeps crashing

New PC build and Windows keeps crashing: I just recently built a new PC:CPU- Ryzen 7 7700XGPU- MSI Gaming X Trio 4080 tiMOBO- MSI Tomahawk B650 Wi-FiRAM- G.Skill DDR 5 6000 mhzPSU- MSI A750GCOOLER- Corsair H100i LCD EliteOS- Windows 10It start while playing Jedi Survivor and then kept happening at the same point....
  5. New PC build and Windows keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build and Windows keeps crashing: I just recently built a new PC:CPU- Ryzen 7 7700XGPU- MSI Gaming X Trio 4080 tiMOBO- MSI Tomahawk B650 Wi-FiRAM- G.Skill DDR 5 6000 mhzPSU- MSI A750GCOOLER- Corsair H100i LCD EliteOS- Windows 10It start while playing Jedi Survivor and then kept happening at the same point....
  6. New PC build and Windows keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pc keeps crashing and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps crashing and bluescreening.: My most recent dmp file :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKCknl3laBCU3Lkbr5LtSFsBYPuKWYe-/view?usp=share_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-and-bluescreening/06418a58-7270-498f-b4c5-54b6de2a3993
  8. PC Keeps Crashing/Bluescreen

PC Keeps Crashing/Bluescreen: Hi my names Justin and I've spent the last week trouble shooting, and trying to find what's causing my issues, but nothing seems to work. I keep getting frequent game crashes, or Blue screens, mostly consisting of Page Fault in Non Paged area, or win32kbase error messages. I...
  9. Bluescreens with new PC

Bluescreens with new PC: I've been having issues with my new PC. It has been crashing and sometimes just not feeling as quick as it should. Here's a link to the minidumps it created during the bluescreens. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUlEjOPGPxTfFH6BdO0qSqKBN23Sv_98/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Brand new PC build keeps freezing?

Brand new PC build keeps freezing?: Hi, I recently upgraded my PC and installed the latest version of Windows 10. However, I've been experiencing issues where the PC will occasionally freeze temporarily and the CPU speed will spike to 4.7 GHz. I'm just on my Desktop with a couple of programs open, usually Task...