Windows 10: KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow

Discus and support KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow .The web browsers and other apps opening taking 1 or 2 seconds delay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Srikanth Kommoju, Oct 24, 2024 at 2:57 PM.

1. KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow

KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow .The web browsers and other apps opening taking 1 or 2 seconds delay

:)

Srikanth Kommoju, Oct 24, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  2. seek Win User

Trees in video game slow down my FPS

It's making my FPS drop to 20 fps and below and I'm getting 45-60 fps on the game Insurgency. I'm guessing it's because of all the pixels and shapes in one frame is pretty heavy on the GPU. I have a AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series 1GB DDR3 and here are some examples. Oh and its in every game that has trees like this.

Is there a setting I'm looking over that will help with this cos I'm getting sick of it! *Sick

-Thanks!

This is in Insurgency

KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow 46673d1485959188t-trees-video-game-slow-down-my-fps-2015-11-06_00003.jpg

This is from the game Wargame Red Dragon

KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow 46674d1485959188t-trees-video-game-slow-down-my-fps-2015-11-06_00002.jpg

3. pepanee Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

4. Nisko Win User

KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Thema:

KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow

1. KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow - Similar Threads - KB5044380 update Video

2. KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow: KB5044380 - after this update the Video FPS becoming slow .The web browsers and other apps opening taking 1 or 2 seconds delay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5044380-after-this-update-the-video-fps-becoming/7df1e637-60a3-4f09-9d1d-c8d4f94bd0a5
  3. Low unexpected fps but after opening task manager, fps becomes normal as expected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low unexpected fps but after opening task manager, fps becomes normal as expected.: I own an ASUS TUF A15 Gaming LaptopSpecs:Windows 11Ryzen 9 5900HXNvidia RTX 306016 GB RAMUsually when I game, fps is always above 80 valorant-220, rdr2-95,fh5-110,gtav-100. However, since past few days, fps in any game do not go beyond 60 FPS. I tried everything related to...
  4. Low unexpected fps but after opening task manager, fps becomes normal as expected.

Low unexpected fps but after opening task manager, fps becomes normal as expected.: I own an ASUS TUF A15 Gaming LaptopSpecs:Windows 11Ryzen 9 5900HXNvidia RTX 306016 GB RAMUsually when I game, fps is always above 80 valorant-220, rdr2-95,fh5-110,gtav-100. However, since past few days, fps in any game do not go beyond 60 FPS. I tried everything related to...
  5. My internet become slow after windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet become slow after windows update?: Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi, reinstalling windows, upgrading and everything.As soon as I reinstall my windows my internet connection jumps back up to...
  6. My internet become slow after windows update?

My internet become slow after windows update?: Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi, reinstalling windows, upgrading and everything.As soon as I reinstall my windows my internet connection jumps back up to...
  7. Slow system after windows update causing fps drops, stuttering's, and slow loading of games

Slow system after windows update causing fps drops, stuttering's, and slow loading of games: A few days ago 2 updates showed up on my windows, the KB4578968 and KB5015878 which I installed, after restarting my computer to make sure the update successfully installs, I noticed that the free space on my SSD storage suddenly increased by 8GB after restarting my computer...
  8. Audio will become slow and distorted, causing video to do the same.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio will become slow and distorted, causing video to do the same.: Hello, I have been having a problem with my audio for the past 3 months or so. When I decide to use my audio for a video, music, etc.. the playback will be very slow and distorted. When playing a video, the video will be slow and distorted as well. I run the troubleshooter...
  9. Trees in video game slow down my FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trees in video game slow down my FPS: It's making my FPS drop to 20 fps and below and I'm getting 45-60 fps on the game Insurgency. I'm guessing it's because of all the pixels and shapes in one frame is pretty heavy on the GPU. I have a AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series 1GB DDR3 and here are some examples. Oh and its in...
  10. Google Chrome becomes slow after viewing web videos

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome becomes slow after viewing web videos: Each time i watch a video in Chrome the browser start to behave weird, if i am on the same tab as the video playback and i try to type a word to search or url in URL bar and press enter the browser's loading icon never stops spining and i must close that tab and create a new...