Windows 10: Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery...

Discus and support Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery installed. I'm using FSX Sp2 on Windows 11 and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Don Foyle, Oct 6, 2024 at 3:22 PM.

1. Don Foyle Win User

Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery...

Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery installed. I'm using FSX Sp2 on Windows 11 and all specifications are met. Any help would be great thx.

:)

2. Chriso747 Win User

Selecting an addon scenery airport

Which Flight Sim software are you referring to? If you are using FSX, then the installed add on scenery needs to be at the top of your list in your Scenery Library for it to take priority over the default scenery. FSX will read from Priority 1 downwards
    and of course, you will be able to tell the difference between the two when FSX is launched for that area.

Re: your second page of add on airports. Are you referring to the Add on folder in the FSX directory, that contains folders for Scenery and Texture? But then, this is just a list of loaded add ons and are not subject to any page limitations. But first
    clarify which Flt. Sim you are using.

3. soletsky Win User
    unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

4. markzip1 Win User

Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery...

N97 - T-mobile SIM will not allow 3g connection to AT&T USA

My N97 has US AT&T 3g radio frequencies. I have a T-mobile sim card with unlimited data and an AT&T card with very limited data.

With an AT&T sim card the N97 talks to the AT&T USA towers at "3.5G" speeds no problem. Beauty!

But when I put my T-mobile sim card in it it will only connect to T-mobile towers. It sees that there is a T-mobile tower and an ATT tower no problem but it will only talk to the tmo tower.

If there is no T-mo tower it will connect to the ATT tower but it will not be at 3G just edge.

I have tried to enter the apn settings manually but i am tripping up somewhere.

Called T-mo and tier 3 tech support said that she could see no reason why it should not work. I pressed to find out if T-mo provisioned their sims to work at 3G soeeds ONLY on t-mo towers but she said that that was not the case.

N97 user manual mentions apn alterations being contingent on a PIN2 number coming off the sim card, but that did not sound tright to t-mo support.

Am i missing a very obvious thing like a switch called "turn on data roaming" ? My Nexus1 has that.

Apologies for the scattered description.

TIA

Thema:

1. Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery... - Similar Threads - load addins sim

2. Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery...: Just can.t load addins into sim. Tried everything I have read and can't get any scenery installed. I'm using FSX Sp2 on Windows 11 and all specifications are met. Any help would be great thx....
  3. Troubleshoot BSOD error, I have tried everything, I can't get it to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot BSOD error, I have tried everything, I can't get it to work: Troubleshoot BSOD error, I have tried everything, I can't get it to work. I have even reset my computer to factory settings deleting my files and installing a new windows from the cloud but it still gives this error. Stop code: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed:...
  4. I can type "t" and shift + any other key but I can't input "T"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can type "t" and shift + any other key but I can't input "T": Hello! I'm not sure what happened here, I was using my computer as normal, no programs installed or anything, then I just can't type in a capital t anymore. I have to use caps lock to type one and since it's literally the first letter of my name, it's causing quite a issue....
  5. I can type "t" and shift + any other key but I can't input "T"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can type "t" and shift + any other key but I can't input "T": Hello! I'm not sure what happened here, I was using my computer as normal, no programs installed or anything, then I just can't type in a capital t anymore. I have to use caps lock to type one and since it's literally the first letter of my name, it's causing quite a issue....
  6. Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...: Still locked out of laptop nothing will bypass pin help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-laptop-ive-tried-everything-i-have/4fc745e2-335a-4625-a993-0b79e678c24b
  7. Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...

Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...: Still locked out of laptop nothing will bypass pin help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-laptop-ive-tried-everything-i-have/4fc745e2-335a-4625-a993-0b79e678c24b
  8. When my pc loads it just says ‘Preparing Automatic Repair’ I have a tried everything to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my pc loads it just says ‘Preparing Automatic Repair’ I have a tried everything to get...: I have a UEFI BIOS so can’t access the settings through a key and I have turned my pc off midway through it starting up around 100 times and have not got the advanced troubleshoot menu up, I’m very confused on what to do and have tried everything please help I’ve spent the...
  9. When my pc loads it just says ‘Preparing Automatic Repair’ I have a tried everything to get...

When my pc loads it just says ‘Preparing Automatic Repair’ I have a tried everything to get...: I have a UEFI BIOS so can’t access the settings through a key and I have turned my pc off midway through it starting up around 100 times and have not got the advanced troubleshoot menu up, I’m very confused on what to do and have tried everything please help I’ve spent the...
  10. When my pc loads it just says ‘Preparing Automatic Repair’ I have a tried everything to get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade