Windows 10: jpg photos don't open

Discus and support jpg photos don't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my jpg photos won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-dont-open/863bd1aa-30a7-4ea7-8cc7-4cb6c68be60b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynQuarantello, Jan 23, 2024.

1. jpg photos don't open

my jpg photos won't open in windows 10

:)

LynQuarantello, Jan 23, 2024

2. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 23, 2024
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Jan 23, 2024
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

jpg photos don't open

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 23, 2024
Thema:

jpg photos don't open

1. jpg photos don't open - Similar Threads - jpg photos don't

2. Issue Windows Photo's opening JPG's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Windows Photo's opening JPG's: I noticed opening JPG's most/some of the time it opens the pictures zoomed in without the possibility to zoom out to reveal the complete picture.It does this on multiple PC's with the same picture and only in Windows Photo's, other viewers open the pictures just fine. I have...
  3. Issue Windows Photo's opening JPG's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Windows Photo's opening JPG's: I noticed opening JPG's most/some of the time it opens the pictures zoomed in without the possibility to zoom out to reveal the complete picture.It does this on multiple PC's with the same picture and only in Windows Photo's, other viewers open the pictures just fine. I have...
  4. jpg photos don't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpg photos don't open: my jpg photos won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-dont-open/863bd1aa-30a7-4ea7-8cc7-4cb6c68be60b
  5. My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?: Hello thereSo for about a week now I have had this problem where my files which have photos in them are always opening as a Webp images instead of an JPG, I cant seem to view them on windows Photo app. I download files on google chrome but the photos wont open in the windows...
  6. My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?: Hello thereSo for about a week now I have had this problem where my files which have photos in them are always opening as a Webp images instead of an JPG, I cant seem to view them on windows Photo app. I download files on google chrome but the photos wont open in the windows...
  7. UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO: USING MS 365. HAVE UPDATED SOFTWARE. BUT NOW UNABLE TO OPEN ANY JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO. THEY DO OPEN WITH MS PAINT & PAINT 3D BUT I PREFER PHOTO. USED TO OPEN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I CLICKED ON THE PIC. JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN WITH NO PIC THEN GOES OFF. PLEASE HELP...
  8. Photos in jpg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos in jpg: Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg? Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just can not find the pics there...
  9. opening jpg photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening jpg photos: I cannot open photos in jpg format when I double click on them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-jpg-photos/fcce5b94-6b60-4f59-a732-28835bcdcdc0
  10. Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.: Hai, Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer. i reset default apps. i choose default apps by file type. [img] [img] [img] [img] Regards. bala. 12326