Windows 10: I’ve just installed msi afterburner and Norton 360 for gamers and my computer shows the...

Discus and support I’ve just installed msi afterburner and Norton 360 for gamers and my computer shows the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve stopped my computer blue screening by opening msconfig and disabling all background tasks except for dell software but I can’t uninstall Msi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Minh TriNguyen3, Sep 20, 2024 at 11:07 PM.

1. I’ve just installed msi afterburner and Norton 360 for gamers and my computer shows the...

I’ve stopped my computer blue screening by opening msconfig and disabling all background tasks except for dell software but I can’t uninstall Msi afterburner or Norton because all the apps I open either show a white or black screen or it’s stuck on the logo screen. I’ve tried SFX /scannow but it says no files are corrupted. What Can I Do?

:)

Minh TriNguyen3, Sep 20, 2024 at 11:07 PM

2. RTCore64.sys BSOD in Windows 11 with MSI Afterburner

I just use it to make a fan curve for my GPU. Any suggestions?

galactica.phantom, Sep 20, 2024 at 11:10 PM
  3. Norton 360 Firewall Instructions

So, just to make sure, you have disabled the Norton and it connects OK, e.g. the firewall is the problem? I would say that the settings for the Norton Personal Firewall would be the same for 360 since same manufacturer. You should be able to input the same
    info in 360 somewhere. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the software so can't give step by step instructions. I guess you could wait for someone to respond that has experience with 360 or go to a Norton forum.

4. Piccy Win User

I’ve just installed msi afterburner and Norton 360 for gamers and my computer shows the...

Have installed Norton 360

Hi All, I have installed Norton 360 deluxe on my computer, i ask, should i disable windows Defender etc thanks

Thema:

I’ve just installed msi afterburner and Norton 360 for gamers and my computer shows the...

1. I’ve just installed msi afterburner and Norton 360 for gamers and my computer shows the... - Similar Threads - I’ve installed msi

2. I’ve just installed msi afterburner and Norton 360 for gamers and my computer shows the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve just installed msi afterburner and Norton 360 for gamers and my computer shows the...: I’ve stopped my computer blue screening by opening msconfig and disabling all background tasks except for dell software but I can’t uninstall Msi afterburner or Norton because all the apps I open either show a white or black screen or it’s stuck on the logo screen. I’ve tried...
  3. Norton 360 installation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Norton 360 installation Issues: I uninstalled Norton since it decided to put backup arrow marks on my icons despite backup being disabled. Now I am trying to reinstall Norton and I keep receiving a message"Another Doownload Manager is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"...
  4. Norton 360 installation Issues

Norton 360 installation Issues: I uninstalled Norton since it decided to put backup arrow marks on my icons despite backup being disabled. Now I am trying to reinstall Norton and I keep receiving a message"Another Doownload Manager is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"...
  5. Norton 360 for gamers disk optimize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Norton 360 for gamers disk optimize: Hello, All my storage are ssds and I used nortons disk optimize and I'm afraid that using it might damage my ssd because i don't know if nortons disk optimize uses its own or goes off of windows disk optimize because I know you're not suppose to defrag a ssd but I'm hoping...
  6. Norton 360 for gamers disk optimize

Norton 360 for gamers disk optimize: Hello, All my storage are ssds and I used nortons disk optimize and I'm afraid that using it might damage my ssd because i don't know if nortons disk optimize uses its own or goes off of windows disk optimize because I know you're not suppose to defrag a ssd but I'm hoping...
  7. How to download MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 News
    How to download MSI Afterburner: MSI Afterburner is an excellent program for video cards, not only cards by MSI, that can best be described as an overlocking/underclocking utility for Windows with extra features baked into the application. My first review of MSI Afterburner dates back to 2010, followed by a...
  8. MSI Afterburner not retaining settings

in Windows 10 Support
    MSI Afterburner not retaining settings: My MSI AB settings are not being retained either at Windows startup or if I quit AB. I have applied the settings, saved them to profile 1 and the Windows Startup icon is green. Is there some addiotnal step I need to do? W10 64 bit 2004 163765
  9. Norton 360

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton 360: I have a Surface Pro X, can I download Norton 360? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton-360/bc684229-33a4-4355-a08b-ab57985e3ac1"
  10. MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    MSI Afterburner: Hello Just bought a laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB. I am interested in trying to get the most out of my card. I understand overclocking will get the best results. I managed to get a +200 MHZ on core clock and a +250MHZ on memory clock. Is this good and is there any more I can do...