Windows 10: I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...

Discus and support I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated to windows 11 and lost my activation key im so worried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saeed Raza, Jun 7, 2024.

1. I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...

I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated to windows 11 and lost my activation key im so worried kindly tell me what should i do know

:)

Saeed Raza, Jun 7, 2024

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 7, 2024
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 7, 2024
  4. I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...

1. I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated... - Similar Threads - I've got lenevo

2. I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...: I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated to windows 11 and lost my activation key im so worried kindly tell me what should i do know...
  3. I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...: I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got windows 11 update for free, i updated my windows but my windows 11 isn't activated, any help would be appreciated...
  4. I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...

I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...: I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got windows 11 update for free, i updated my windows but my windows 11 isn't activated, any help would be appreciated...
  5. Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.: Currently I've installed windows 10, but I cannot activate it. I get error code 0xC004F074. It is a personal computer, and I was previously given a product key that I believe was a business license. I bought Microsoft 365 online and do not have a product key and can't find...
  6. Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.: Currently I've installed windows 10, but I cannot activate it. I get error code 0xC004F074. It is a personal computer, and I was previously given a product key that I believe was a business license. I bought Microsoft 365 online and do not have a product key and can't find...
  7. Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.

8. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

I've got a problem with windows 10 activation: I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM NAME:0xC004C008And the key is brand newbtw im bad in english sorry......
  9. Guys, I bought a laptop a year ago and it had Windows activated already , but today I got a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys, I bought a laptop a year ago and it had Windows activated already , but today I got a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A_dirt_block [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2jfs4/guys_i_bought_a_laptop_a_year_ago_and_it_had/
  10. HELP! I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop - I've had this laptop for 4 years and this...

HELP! I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop - I've had this laptop for 4 years and this...: I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop because I don't have a product key. When I go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation, this the message that appears on the page: 'We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation...