Windows 10: I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work.

Discus and support I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows 10 PC takes multiple startups to load something on the screen and after like a hour or two my pc freezes with no warning. I also cant update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael J Sawyer, Sep 26, 2024 at 5:47 PM.

1. I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work.

My windows 10 PC takes multiple startups to load something on the screen and after like a hour or two my pc freezes with no warning. I also cant update anything via my settings as it gives me a error.

:)

Michael J Sawyer, Sep 26, 2024 at 5:47 PM

2. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 26, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    WINDOWS 10 MULTITUDE OF PROBLEMS

Hi Gerald,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Change mouse settings.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad setting and hit Enter.
    • Under Related settings click on Additional mouse options.
    • Under Buttons and Pointer option tab change the speed and check.

If the above step doesn't help then go to next step.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform System File Checker (sfc) scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

4. CyrrusV Win User

I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

Thema:

I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work.

1. I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work. - Similar Threads - I've asked question

2. I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work.: My windows 10 PC takes multiple startups to load something on the screen and after like a hour or two my pc freezes with no warning. I also cant update anything via my settings as it gives me a error....
  3. I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've asked this question on a multitude of occasions but literally nothing seems to work.: My windows 10 PC takes multiple startups to load something on the screen and after like a hour or two my pc freezes with no warning. I also cant update anything via my settings as it gives me a error....
  4. Nothing seems to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing seems to work.: Earlier this evening I was working on my laptop and put my laptop in sleep mode. After a while I came back from a meeting and suddenly have to log in because the PIN is not available. As soon as I did that I saw that many facets of the operating system were not working. No...
  5. Nothing seems to work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing seems to work.: Earlier this evening I was working on my laptop and put my laptop in sleep mode. After a while I came back from a meeting and suddenly have to log in because the PIN is not available. As soon as I did that I saw that many facets of the operating system were not working. No...
  6. It seems I can nothing but "ask a new question" How quaint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It seems I can nothing but "ask a new question" How quaint.: It seems I can do nothing but "ask a new question" How quaint.Proving you can copy and paste seems to be a norm:Very well.Backtrack and respond....
  7. It seems I can nothing but "ask a new question" How quaint.

It seems I can nothing but "ask a new question" How quaint.: It seems I can do nothing but "ask a new question" How quaint.Proving you can copy and paste seems to be a norm:Very well.Backtrack and respond....
  8. Literally nothing works

Literally nothing works: SoSome of the programs and files won't start/open, including the search bar and settingsSafe mode won't enable nor through msconfig nor through [Shift] + Restart nor through holding F8 sfc /scannow crushesNothing in msconfig window workschkdsk did nothingRestarting File...
  9. Literally nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Literally nothing works: SoSome of the programs and files won't start/open, including the search bar and settingsSafe mode won't enable nor through msconfig nor through [Shift] + Restart nor through holding F8 sfc /scannow crushesNothing in msconfig window workschkdsk did nothingRestarting File...
  10. Literally nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging