Windows 10: iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.

Discus and support iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nilesh Supekar, Dec 19, 2023.

1. iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.

Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website version, but nothing changed. I called Up Apple support & according to their instructions I connected my iphone to a laptop & it worked perfectly fine there.After Doing Lots of troubleshooting it

:)

Nilesh Supekar, Dec 19, 2023
  2. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Dec 19, 2023
  3. khmiller Win User
    iPhone iTunes sync via Windows 10

Thank you. Worked for me. Only additional step was that I had to disconnect iPhone from USB then reconnect. Then the iPhone icon showed up on iTunes

khmiller, Dec 19, 2023
  4. DonLandry Win User

iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

• Reset Location & Privacy on iPhone.
    • Tried a different USB cable for connection of the iPhone and Windows 10 desktop.
    • Turned off Wi-Fi on iPhone.
    • No personal hotspots defined on iPhone.
    • Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202778. Followed the suggested steps with no luck.
    • Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095. Look at step four. "If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust:. How do I
      unlock the device? Which device -- PC or iPhone?
    Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Dec 19, 2023
Thema:

iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.

1. iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again. - Similar Threads - iTunes Shows iPhone

2. iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  3. iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  4. iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.

iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  5. File names in explorer disappear and show up again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File names in explorer disappear and show up again: Hello, This problem is driving me insane now, I have been having it since windows 10 and now i'm using the latest version of windows 11 yet the problem persists!!Here is a demonstration of what the error looks like.This does not happen with all folders, but only with some...
  6. File names in explorer disappear and show up again

File names in explorer disappear and show up again: Hello, This problem is driving me insane now, I have been having it since windows 10 and now i'm using the latest version of windows 11 yet the problem persists!!Here is a demonstration of what the error looks like.This does not happen with all folders, but only with some...
  7. Ghost icons appear for split second then disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Ghost icons appear for split second then disappear: [img] This keeps flickering periodically on my screen and I cannot for the love of everything find anything about why or how to fix it. It is essentially a picture or clone of part of my desktop icons. I checked for updates. Windows version 1909 169014
  8. iphone and itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  9. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  10. iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone

iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone: As the title says iTunes doesn't recognise my iPhone. When I connect my iPhone to my windows10 pc it doesn't show in iTunes, when I run the diagnostics device connectivity test, it comes back with iPod support services is not installed. Also, I don't know if this another...