Windows 10: iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

Discus and support iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nilesh Supekar, Dec 19, 2023.

1. iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website version, but nothing changed. I also tried restarting the Apple Drivers, but I didn't achieve any positive results.After speaking with apple technical team through their Chat support - tried connecting my iPhone to a windows 11 laptop & it worked perfectly fine there.After all the trouble shooting - it was conclud

:)

Nilesh Supekar, Dec 19, 2023
Thema:

iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

1. iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again - Similar Threads - iTunes Detects iPhone

2. iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  3. iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.

iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  4. iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes - Shows up my iPhone for a split second, and then disappears again.: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  5. iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone: Hello, since some time my Windows 10 PC won't detect my iPhone 6s. When I plug it in it sees a device, starts charging but I dont see my iPhone in file explorer.This is what I see in device manager. Funnily iTunes sees the phone but I need to transfer photos.Devices tab in...
  6. iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone

iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone: Hello, since some time my Windows 10 PC won't detect my iPhone 6s. When I plug it in it sees a device, starts charging but I dont see my iPhone in file explorer.This is what I see in device manager. Funnily iTunes sees the phone but I need to transfer photos.Devices tab in...
  7. iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Itunes app not detecting Iphone device

Itunes app not detecting Iphone device: Itunes app not detecting Iphone XR device in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-app-not-detecting-iphone-device/9b16b92d-ffba-4867-84f2-1708aff30ae0
  9. iphone and itunes

iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  10. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3