Windows 10: iTunes closes down after clicking on release date of a TV episode

Discus and support iTunes closes down after clicking on release date of a TV episode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I click on TV Show Info and then click on the release date of a TV episode, the whole program stops working, and then it closes down. It takes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bethia Barlow, Nov 6, 2023.

1. iTunes closes down after clicking on release date of a TV episode

When I click on TV Show Info and then click on the release date of a TV episode, the whole program stops working, and then it closes down. It takes a while for it to stop so that I can write down the release date, but it's frustrating when that happens. And it has happened on both my desktop and my laptop. Is there a way I can fix this problem?

:)

Bethia Barlow, Nov 6, 2023

2. iTunes TV episodes to Windows Phone 8

Thanks for replying.
    I purchased the TV episode in iTunes and dragged the file into the video folder for my phone, not with the Windows phone app.

Josh_Lumia920, Nov 6, 2023
  3. Eloise T. Win User
    iTunes TV episodes to Windows Phone 8

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

Is this a TV episodes you purchased or just downloaded on iTunes ?

Did you transfered this video via the Windows phone application for desktop ?

Regards,

Eloïse

Eloise T., Nov 6, 2023
  4. iTunes closes down after clicking on release date of a TV episode

How to watch TV Episodes on Internet

How can I watch TV Show episodes on my Windows HTC Tilt 2 phone? I know there is usually mobile websites, i.e. m.abc.go.com but it still doesn't work. I can't seem to get any tv episodes to work. I would think it would be possible, any suggestions?

thx

Katcropper, Nov 6, 2023
Thema:

iTunes closes down after clicking on release date of a TV episode

1. iTunes closes down after clicking on release date of a TV episode - Similar Threads - iTunes closes down

2. mouce holding down click after holding for 2 seconds after releasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouce holding down click after holding for 2 seconds after releasing: So recently when I have been using my laptop I have been experiencing some issues with my trackpad and external mouse. I noticed this about a day back when playing a game and I held down my right or left click it would keep on holding it down after I let go. It seems like it...
  3. mouce holding down click after holding for 2 seconds after releasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouce holding down click after holding for 2 seconds after releasing: So recently when I have been using my laptop I have been experiencing some issues with my trackpad and external mouse. I noticed this about a day back when playing a game and I held down my right or left click it would keep on holding it down after I let go. It seems like it...
  4. iTunes closes down after clicking on release date of a TV episode

iTunes closes down after clicking on release date of a TV episode: When I click on TV Show Info and then click on the release date of a TV episode, the whole program stops working, and then it closes down. It takes a while for it to stop so that I can write down the release date, but it's frustrating when that happens. And it has happened on...
  5. iTunes shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes shuts down: Using Windows 11, downloaded latest version of iTunes through Microsoft Store. Problem:#1 - When "Store" from the Main Menu is clicked, iTunes shuts down. #2 - When drop down items are chosen with "Account" and "Help", iTunes shuts down....
  6. iTunes shuts down

iTunes shuts down: Using Windows 11, downloaded latest version of iTunes through Microsoft Store. Problem:#1 - When "Store" from the Main Menu is clicked, iTunes shuts down. #2 - When drop down items are chosen with "Account" and "Help", iTunes shuts down....
  7. I cannot get volume on tv episodes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot get volume on tv episodes.: With this new computer on Windows 10, I cannot get volume on tv episodes or even get them to start. I have an HP Envy; just got rid of HP Pavliion. PLease help....
  8. Left Click Keeps Clicking Even After I Release

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Click Keeps Clicking Even After I Release: Hello, I have a problem with my left mouse click. When I hold it down, it works all right, but after I release it it keeps acting as if I am still holding it. I believe this may be a problem with the settings but I could not find anything there. Thanks so much for...
  9. 1909 Release date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1909 Release date: Plz if someone knows the most probable release date of Windows 10 version 1909 to public. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1909-release-date/2fa19139-bc79-4776-9a5a-2dcad6e692be
  10. iTunes closing without warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iTunes closing without warning: Lately I have been having trouble with iTunes closing minutes after I open the application. There is no warning that it will close and no crash report after it. I have followed Apples instructions in regards to removing all Apple related apps from my computer and have...