Windows 10: it wont stop why

Discus and support it wont stop why in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; wont let me leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-stop-why/fccbbcf3-13cc-457e-bec1-4392295d61b2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dumbest kid, Apr 15, 2024.

1. it wont stop why

wont let me leave

:)

dumbest kid, Apr 15, 2024

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 15, 2024
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Apr 15, 2024
  4. it wont stop why

apps wont work

This is the list of the apps that wont work in win 10

They used to work bus suddenly they stopped responding

Calendar, Voice recorder, mail, store, calculator, maps, alarm & clock, camera, people

I tried many of the suggested solutions I found on the web. Nothing worked. I hope that there exists indeed a solution

Thanks

Yiannis

IoannisPapadopoulosIP, Apr 15, 2024
Thema:

it wont stop why

1. it wont stop why - Similar Threads - wont stop why

2. it wont stop why

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    it wont stop why: wont let me leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-stop-why/fccbbcf3-13cc-457e-bec1-4392295d61b2
  3. it wont stop why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it wont stop why: wont let me leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-stop-why/fccbbcf3-13cc-457e-bec1-4392295d61b2
  4. Why wont Antimalware Service Executable stop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why wont Antimalware Service Executable stop?: I’m currently running windows 10 and have been trying to get Antimalware Service Executable to stop using so much memory. I have turned off real-time protection multiple times, but if I open task manager I can see Antimalware Service Executable running and taking up 20%-30%...
  5. Why wont Antimalware Service Executable stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont Antimalware Service Executable stop?: I’m currently running windows 10 and have been trying to get Antimalware Service Executable to stop using so much memory. I have turned off real-time protection multiple times, but if I open task manager I can see Antimalware Service Executable running and taking up 20%-30%...
  6. Why wont Antimalware Service Executable stop?

7. wont stop playing the disconnect sound why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wont stop playing the disconnect sound why?: Everything works perfect on my computer but every 2 seconds I get the disconnect sound. I have tried unplugging everything that goes to my pc but still sound, restarting my computer but nothing is working. The only way I have been able to not go crazy is by right clicking the...
  8. wont stop playing the disconnect sound why?

wont stop playing the disconnect sound why?: Everything works perfect on my computer but every 2 seconds I get the disconnect sound. I have tried unplugging everything that goes to my pc but still sound, restarting my computer but nothing is working. The only way I have been able to not go crazy is by right clicking the...
  9. youtube wont stop buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    youtube wont stop buffering: straight to the point, YOUTUBE WONT STOP BUFFERING i have perfect internet and i only have chrome open and i have only 5 tabs open including microsoft discussions...
  10. why wont it update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why wont it update: my comp wont update why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-wont-it-update/899e3afc-6f26-49db-9a54-827119509d64