Windows 10: it won't let me change pin

Discus and support it won't let me change pin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by deranged anger issues, Dec 21, 2023.

1. it won't let me change pin

the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally nothing happened. I must have pressed it a million times. I am connected to internet. I cannot seem to find a way to change the pin on this **** website. I cannot see to find a way to change pin from my other administrator account on the same pc, which is were I am writing this form. Some body please tell me an easy fix for t

:)

deranged anger issues, Dec 21, 2023
Thema:

it won't let me change pin

1. it won't let me change pin - Similar Threads - won't let change

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store: I am unable to log into Microsoft Store with my account on my son’s laptop HP Laptop 17-cp0xxx running Windows 11, v22H2 when it asks for my PIN for verification. I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows for him from the Minecraft web site. I successfully apparently...
  4. PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store: I am unable to log into Microsoft Store with my account on my son’s laptop HP Laptop 17-cp0xxx running Windows 11, v22H2 when it asks for my PIN for verification. I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows for him from the Minecraft web site. I successfully apparently...
  5. Why Windows 10 Won't let me change my pin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Windows 10 Won't let me change my pin?: Hello,Why is there no way to chage my 4 digit pin that appears on lockscreen? I have tried everything. I've gone to Settings > Sign in Options > Windows hello face and Windows Happy pin is not available for me ... why does Windows not have an option to change my traditional 4...
  6. Why Windows 10 Won't let me change my pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows 10 Won't let me change my pin?: Hello,Why is there no way to chage my 4 digit pin that appears on lockscreen? I have tried everything. I've gone to Settings > Sign in Options > Windows hello face and Windows Happy pin is not available for me ... why does Windows not have an option to change my traditional 4...
  7. Why Windows 10 Won't let me change my pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows needs me to setup a pin but won't let me setup a pin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows needs me to setup a pin but won't let me setup a pin: I hated that I had to change my pin every six weeks so typed this into powershell (admin) "wmic UserAccount set Password expired=False". I restarted my pc by shutting down and turning it back on again to see if anything broke and of course something did. Now it says I need to...
  9. Won't let me use a PIN to log in....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Won't let me use a PIN to log in....: Windows claims I got my PIN wrong too many times and has locked it out. I can get in with the my password, but that is more difficult. It said I had to have the computer on for 2 hours to reset my PIN. So I left it on, but it didn't help. I deleted the PIN and tried to set...
  10. I want to change my PIN and windows won't let me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change my PIN and windows won't let me?: I think I might be actually braindead because I have no idea how to fix this. My windows account is my personal account, it is linked to my personal microsoft account with my personal email, and it is not in any way tied to any sort of organization. So why on earth can I not...