Windows 10: It will not allow me to open one drive at all, only from the browser

Discus and support It will not allow me to open one drive at all, only from the browser in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried opening it from task manager and it still wont allow me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dayton Withrow, Jun 27, 2024.

1. It will not allow me to open one drive at all, only from the browser

I have tried opening it from task manager and it still wont allow me to

:)

Dayton Withrow, Jun 27, 2024

2. edge browser won't open

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information before we proceed

• Do you facing this issue only with few sites or with all websites?
    • Are you getting any error message when try to open?
    • Are you able to use other browsers on your system?
    • Is the Microsoft Edge Windows opens?

Step 1:

If Microsoft Edge browser opens, I would suggest you try clearing cache and cookies.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: If the browser didn’t opens try running
    System File Checker.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 27, 2024
  3. NYChin Win User
    All browsers except Edge crash the instant they open.

Hi Moon,

I would suggest you to uninstall the latest windows update and restart your machine after uninstall the update.

What to do if your laptop fails to open any browser (windowsreport.com)

If it's not help after restart, can try the below methods.

1. Run CMD as administrator
    2. Enter sfc /scannow to scan and repair the system file
    3. After step 2 completed, enter chkdsk C: /f to scan and repair the disk issue
    4. Restart your machine and check if the issue resolve
    YC

NYChin, Jun 27, 2024
  4. It will not allow me to open one drive at all, only from the browser

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 27, 2024
Thema:

It will not allow me to open one drive at all, only from the browser

1. It will not allow me to open one drive at all, only from the browser - Similar Threads - allow open drive

2. It will not allow me to open one drive at all, only from the browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It will not allow me to open one drive at all, only from the browser: I have tried opening it from task manager and it still wont allow me to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-not-allow-me-to-open-one-drive-at-all-only/b767093a-8996-4293-a740-30eabfc236ca
  3. One drive not opening in the web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive not opening in the web browser: My Onedrive is not opening in the web browser. Had this problem for so long. Try may ways but still not yet solved my problem. It was showing "This site can’t be reached it might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address"...
  4. One drive not opening in the web browser

One drive not opening in the web browser: My Onedrive is not opening in the web browser. Had this problem for so long. Try may ways but still not yet solved my problem. It was showing "This site can’t be reached it might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address"...
  5. My Windows allows me to have only one display language

My Windows allows me to have only one display language: Hi,My Windows license allows me to have only one display language, but I want to change it.Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-allows-me-to-have-only-one-display/88085255-1d27-4ae6-8328-5d312c060391
  6. 4tb hard drive only allows me to use 2tb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    4tb hard drive only allows me to use 2tb: I got a 4tb Hdd and I think it said that a certain amount is for the system or something and I couldn’t use all 4tb, I could only use 2tb. Sorry I can’t provide more info but does anyone know why this might’ve happened or if this is normal. Is there anything wrong with...
  7. one drive stopped working and won't allow me to log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    one drive stopped working and won't allow me to log in: Bubble cloud in tray says 'not signed in to OneDrive". Tried to sign in but that window doesn't open for me to sign in: it stays at "Sign in to One Drive to get started" but doesn't proceed when I click the button. Secondly, if my question is answered here, how will I know?...
  8. One Drive won't allow me to open downloaded files from Yahoo email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive won't allow me to open downloaded files from Yahoo email: Hi, I have a Yahoo email account from which I download attachments and emails to my One Drive account. I try to open those downloaded files and am unable to. When I run diagnostics via the browser window with the invalid open response, I get this message: Windows can't...
  9. not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments: im not being allowed to sign into my university account on my laptop, it is saying I am having a warm error, it will not allow me to sign into my one drive either? on office apps....
  10. My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in.: My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in on my Toshiba laptop. I get a sign-in box that asks for my email, and when I provide it, it says there is a problem. I have tried resetting and reinstalling One Drive. Nothing works. It means I cannot use the Office...