Windows 10: It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...

Discus and support It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't restore it. Currently I have no way to reset my windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tran lam1, Jun 7, 2024.

1. tran lam1 Win User

It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...

It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't restore it. Currently I have no way to reset my windows and update my windows.

:)

tran lam1, Jun 7, 2024

2. Windows 7 license question

Hi. Is it possible to take a Windows 7 Pro license that's currently installed on a Dell laptop and move that to a Dell desktop and take the Windows 7 Home license from the Dell desktop and install that on the laptop? I would just be switching the licenses from one to another. I get conflicting answers. The desktop would have a new hard drive installed on it and more RAM. I would be doing a fresh install on BOTH machines using a legitimate bloat free Windows disk. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Jun 7, 2024
  3. Will a Windows 7 Ultimate key activate Windows 7 Pro?

Yap true, that's what i did with My Windows 7 Ultimate x64, so basically i use Ultimate my self but when repairing other peoples laptops for those who lost the recovery partition and do not have the discs that come with the laptop, i use my Windows 7 Ultimate then before the installation begins i choose the appropriate version to the license key at the bottom of the laptop. Saves me all the time

Protagonist, Jun 7, 2024
  4. It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...

Will a Windows 7 Ultimate key activate Windows 7 Pro?

What would save you even more time, a spare flash drive with windows files pre-copied to do installs. *Rockout :rockout:

JrRacinFan, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...

1. It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't... - Similar Threads - seems laptop using

2. I can't reactivate my windows using digital license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reactivate my windows using digital license key: A year ago, I activated windows 10 pro on my pc using a digital license key. A month ago, I reset my pc and found out that windows enterprise is installed and is not activated. I used the troubleshoot option>I changed hardware on this device. The problem is that it says we...
  3. I can't reactivate my windows using digital license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't reactivate my windows using digital license key: A year ago, I activated windows 10 pro on my pc using a digital license key. A month ago, I reset my pc and found out that windows enterprise is installed and is not activated. I used the troubleshoot option>I changed hardware on this device. The problem is that it says we...
  4. It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...: It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't restore it. Currently I have no way to reset my windows and update my windows....
  5. It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...: It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't restore it. Currently I have no way to reset my windows and update my windows....
  6. I am using cracked Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using cracked Windows 7: Hello, I am using cracked Windows 7 software because of my poor financial situation. I ask you to forgive me and allow me to use it. I know that it is an old version, but I do not have the right to steal it despite that....
  7. I am using cracked Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using cracked Windows 7: Hello, I am using cracked Windows 7 software because of my poor financial situation. I ask you to forgive me and allow me to use it. I know that it is an old version, but I do not have the right to steal it despite that....
  8. My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it...: My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it in Windows 10. Please resolve my problem ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-supported-with-bluetooth-since-i-have/2179324a-143c-4130-9870-76dce2869ab7
  9. My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it...: My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it in Windows 10. Please resolve my problem ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-supported-with-bluetooth-since-i-have/2179324a-143c-4130-9870-76dce2869ab7
  10. My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware