Windows 10: It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...

Discus and support It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue problem, can anybody help me to resolve.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nasirhusen I Shaikh, Jan 4, 2024.

1. It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...

It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue problem, can anybody help me to resolve.

:)

Nasirhusen I Shaikh, Jan 4, 2024
  2. alvinalin Win User

Help! My Pointer Keeps Disappearing

This is so uncomfortable.

My pointer keeps on disappearing. This is the 3rd times.

The 1st time it happened, i googled many articles and tried many suggestion and i have no idea which one act works.

The 2nd time i was just very lucky that the pointer return after my windows auto update.

This time, it disappear again after my laptop did the auto update.

I tried the sfc scan. But because my pointer is missing i can't do the whole step by step suggested.

I can't right click or double click.

I can only use touch screen.

Plz help! This is very irritating, help!

alvinalin, Jan 4, 2024
  3. polarrr Win User
    My touch pad isn't working? I touched my screen ONCE and the pointer is lost forever.

<Original title: pointer disappeared>

Original Title: Help

My touch pad isn't working? I touched my screen ONCE and the pointer is lost forever.

polarrr, Jan 4, 2024
  4. It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...

Touch pad is not working & pointer is not showing up

My touch pad stopped working suddenly. I’m not understanding the reason for it. I have tried uninstalling and installing drivers of touch pad even though it is not working. My pointer in not visible on the screen. I have even tried going to control panel->
    mouse settings -> and then trying to change pointer settings even though there is no use. I tried drive manger windows + x key then to-> hardware and sounds -> by viewing one of the reply as of the same problem but nothing worked for me. What should I do plz
    help me

sri vyshnavidingari, Jan 4, 2024
Thema:

It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...

1. It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue... - Similar Threads - observed many suddenly

2. Reoccurring disappearing touch pad pointer problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reoccurring disappearing touch pad pointer problem.: Hi all, I am yet another user experiencing the disappearing touch pad pointer problem. This stated approx 1 month ago. I have seen other posts and suggested resolutions but mine is a recurring problem which would suggested it is being caused by a reoccurring event rather than...
  3. Reoccurring disappearing touch pad pointer problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reoccurring disappearing touch pad pointer problem.: Hi all, I am yet another user experiencing the disappearing touch pad pointer problem. This stated approx 1 month ago. I have seen other posts and suggested resolutions but mine is a recurring problem which would suggested it is being caused by a reoccurring event rather than...
  4. It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...: It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue problem, can anybody help me to resolve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-observed-that-many-time-suddenly-touch-pad/a1fa25f3-9418-4276-8372-09819820af68
  5. My pointer disappears when it touches the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pointer disappears when it touches the taskbar.: My pointer disappears when it touches the taskbar. I want to know how to fix that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pointer-disappears-when-it-touches-the-taskbar/9d1b8b4b-b7c8-405d-9a10-eead644bbd2e
  6. touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.: The touchpad on my Yoga seems to have stopped communicating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-cursor-disappeared-the-touch-pad-doesnt/75e2dd0c-686c-4352-b3cd-8946151bfe38
  7. touch pad mouse pointer

touch pad mouse pointer: on games my in game pointer doesn't work it is just stuck in the center of the screen but behind the game I can move the desktop pointer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-mouse-pointer/054c21db-9b02-450d-b297-4f123fbe8934
  8. touch pad

touch pad: .Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 5558 and I was trying to find a setting that would disable the touch pad when I had a USB mouse plugged in, I know I can disable it in Device manager but when the computer restarts it is enabled again even though the Device Manager says it is...
  9. touch pad disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch pad disappeared: so after updating the software of my toshiba pc the touchpad is not working and its not showing in the device manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-disappeared/243a2714-356a-4444-b656-d155ef2f6b17
  10. Pointer (white arrow) suddenly disappeared

Pointer (white arrow) suddenly disappeared: Hi everybody, few days ago I was typing my lecture notes on Word and suddenly the pointer disappeared. I was not doing anything strange and I did not update recently Windows 10. I tried several solutions (also some proposed in this community) but none of them worked. I am...