Windows 10: It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

Discus and support It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hotglue0303 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hotglue0303, Mar 15, 2020.

1. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

/u/hotglue0303, Mar 15, 2020
  2. tafleming Win User

Windows10 update stuck at 86% & configuring at 46%

I have the same problem, the 86% & 46%. I have let it run for several hours with it stuck at 86%. I have had to shut down and restart several times. I have also done the rundll32.exe pnpclean.dll,RunDLL_PnpClean /DRIVERS /MAXCLEAN suggestion/fix. These
    don't work. What other options do I have?

tafleming, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade stuck on 86%

I started the update an it go stuck on 86% and 46% configuration for about 4 hours. I search the Web and already hard reboot, run the troubleshooting, the fix it and started the update again and it's still stuck at 86%.

AuroraFerreira, Mar 15, 2020
  4. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

Computer stuck at 86% upgrade complete

Installing Windows 10 Update screen has been stuck at 86% for over an hour it's at the configuring settings 36%, what do I do???? Any help appreciated have 2 more computers to go after that one!!!!

TmichelePierce, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

1. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - has been stuck

2. Windows update has been stuck at 8% for 6 hours now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update has been stuck at 8% for 6 hours now: Windows update has been stuck at 8% for 6 hours now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-has-been-stuck-at-8-for-6-hours-now/fcf2d5c3-7ce8-4a86-b22d-6fffcdc10f62
  3. Is this normal? CPU has been "active" for 1month 17 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this normal? CPU has been "active" for 1month 17 hours: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/raghw8pbijr61.png?width=506&format=png&auto=webp&s=d8b7cb52922be547e32718777dbf7d36fa84480f submitted by /u/Walrus694206 [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows OS Reset stuck at 86% for several hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows OS Reset stuck at 86% for several hours: I had to reset my windows os and kept all personal files. I started the reset last night and it got stuck at 86% after running smoothly, its the next day and its still at 86%. I dont want to turn off my pc because I dont want to lose all my personal files. Anyone know what...
  5. stuck at 86%

stuck at 86%: My surface is stuck at 86% of a download for over 3 days. After 2 days I have tried to shut it off and 2 hours later when I turned it on it is at the same place meaning blue screen saying working on updates 86% Don't turn off your PC. I do see that the 5 round dots are still...
  6. I was resetting windows 10 on my pc and it has been stuck at 9% for 3 hours is this normal?

I was resetting windows 10 on my pc and it has been stuck at 9% for 3 hours is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FINLAY-UK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6fteb/i_was_resetting_windows_10_on_my_pc_and_it_has/
  7. My Windows update has been stuck at %90 for hours

My Windows update has been stuck at %90 for hours: My windows pc started updating unexpectedly while i was using it, it was a but slow and the start and began to ramp up in speed, but as soon as it hit 90 percent, about 30 minutes into the update, it hasnt gone anywhere, the loading circle is moving so its not frozen, and i...
  8. Factory Reset has been stuck on 46% for 7 hours

Factory Reset has been stuck on 46% for 7 hours: My computers factory reset has been atuck at 46% for 7 hours, I dont really want to have to reset it, as ive heard it can fix it you just give it time, but most people had it fixed in 4 hours, any advice on what I should do? submitted by /u/Louzsy [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows install stuck on 86% for hours. What to do?

Windows install stuck on 86% for hours. What to do?: Hello, I was going to re-install Windows on my Inspiron 5000 Series to clean it up a little. I went for the option of refreshing Windows I think that's what it's called. Windows was supposed to re-install and keep my files but wipe all third party programs. I selected the...
  10. It has been preparing for over an hour and has also been stuck at 70% Can someone please...

It has been preparing for over an hour and has also been stuck at 70% Can someone please...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pr0G4m1ngXD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epn0xc/it_has_been_preparing_for_over_an_hour_and_has/