Windows 10: Issues with DMS Application on Windows 11 Pro with Access Runtime 2013

Discus and support Issues with DMS Application on Windows 11 Pro with Access Runtime 2013 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Support, We are experiencing issues with our Document Management System DMS application after upgrading our machines from Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Venkata Ramana Reddy Gopu, Aug 6, 2024.

1. Issues with DMS Application on Windows 11 Pro with Access Runtime 2013

Dear Microsoft Support, We are experiencing issues with our Document Management System DMS application after upgrading our machines from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro. The DMS application relies on Microsoft Access Runtime 2013. The issue is that the application functions correctly on our Windows 10 machines, but since transitioning to Windows 11 Pro, we have encountered persistent problems. Issue Description: 1. Application Functionality: On Windows 11 Pro, the DMS application does not work consistently with Access Runtime 2013. While the application seems to function normally after pe

:)

Venkata Ramana Reddy Gopu, Aug 6, 2024

2. Runtime Error: "Explorer.exe, This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it is an unusual way" on Windows 10

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Explorer.exe – Application Error might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: End the Windows Explorer process and create the new one.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Process
      tab, search for Windows Explorer.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Click on File in the Task Manager
      at top left corner of the window and select Run new task.
    • Type explorer.exe and click on Ok.

Step 2: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status runtime error for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 6, 2024
  3. Access 2013 Runtime 32bit will not install

Dear Josh Vodden,

Good day!!

I understand your concern. Since this issue is related to Access 2013 installation, to ensure you get the dedicated assistance, I sincerely recommend you post your concern to the specific channel Microsoft Tech Community with Access group. Members and engineers over there are proficient in the knowledge of Access queries. They will focus on the specific situation on your side and provide specific suggestions for you.

Sincerely,

Tina | Microsoft Community Moderator

Tina Chen MSFT, Aug 6, 2024
  4. Issues with DMS Application on Windows 11 Pro with Access Runtime 2013

Unable to access Quickbooks application on Windows 10

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are facing an issues with accessing the Qiuckbooks application on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to access Quickbooks application?
    • Which version of Quickbooks application are you referring to?

If you are using later versions of the application, I suggest you to install the application in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the latest version of QuickBooks application of from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the application and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 6, 2024
Thema:

Issues with DMS Application on Windows 11 Pro with Access Runtime 2013

1. Issues with DMS Application on Windows 11 Pro with Access Runtime 2013 - Similar Threads - Issues DMS Application

2. Issues with DMS Application on Windows 11 Pro with Access Runtime 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with DMS Application on Windows 11 Pro with Access Runtime 2013: Dear Microsoft Support, We are experiencing issues with our Document Management System DMS application after upgrading our machines from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro. The DMS application relies on Microsoft Access Runtime 2013. The issue is that the application functions...
  3. Access 2013 Runtime 32bit will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access 2013 Runtime 32bit will not install: Okay. So, background, we use 2013 32 bit access runtime for our application. On a brand new, fresh Windows 10 64 bit pro install, for whatever reason this app will no longer install. It brings up MsiExec.exe / Kernelbase.dll errors in event viewer. Trying this on windows 11 i...
  4. Access 2013 Runtime 32bit will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access 2013 Runtime 32bit will not install: Okay. So, background, we use 2013 32 bit access runtime for our application. On a brand new, fresh Windows 10 64 bit pro install, for whatever reason this app will no longer install. It brings up MsiExec.exe / Kernelbase.dll errors in event viewer. Trying this on windows 11 i...
  5. Access 2013 Runtime 32bit will not install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Outlook 2013 on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2013 on Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 10 Pro. Trying to setup Outlook 2013 that I had from my previous computer, but whenever I open it I get "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action...." When I try to change the default mail program I don't see Outlook 2013 listed....
  7. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  8. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  9. Timing Issue with Access 2013

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Timing Issue with Access 2013: I am an Access VBA programmer out of Sunnyvale, CA My Name is Tony My company will not permit me to bring the application back to my home office in the Bay area.. The program will not run the current Query we requested, but it did run in previous office versions before...
  10. Windows 10 PRO and Office 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PRO and Office 2013: Just installed Windows 10 on my Dell Laptop while having had Office 2013 already licensed and using. After installing Windows 10, Office 2013 will not open completely, instead it starts to load and then closes, rapidly. I am currently using Windows 10 with Office 2013 on...