Windows 10: Issue with MS Translator APP Windows 11

Discus and support Issue with MS Translator APP Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded the app from the MS Store and It is saying I am offline, when I am online. It does not allow me to download any language packs.v... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrettW105, May 21, 2024.

1. BrettW105 Win User

Issue with MS Translator APP Windows 11

I have downloaded the app from the MS Store and It is saying I am offline, when I am online. It does not allow me to download any language packs.v

:)

BrettW105, May 21, 2024

2. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 21, 2024
  3. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, May 21, 2024
  4. Issue with MS Translator APP Windows 11

WIn 10 and IE 11 Google translate reports translating site but nothing happens.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to add the Google translate website in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

Follow the steps:

• Open internet explorer.
    • Click on ALT key in key board.
    • Click on tools tab
    • Select compatibility view settings
    • Add the website
    • Click ok.
    Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Divya Murugan, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Issue with MS Translator APP Windows 11

1. Issue with MS Translator APP Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Issue Translator APP

2. Issue with MS Translator APP Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with MS Translator APP Windows 11: I have downloaded the app from the MS Store and It is saying I am offline, when I am online. It does not allow me to download any language packs.v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-ms-translator-app-windows-11/8ef3c6ef-b8fb-4f11-8906-75602c19f0c6
  3. Translator app will not load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Translator app will not load: Translator app will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translator-app-will-not-load/5db545cf-2874-447a-a031-4da7048761f1
  4. How to add MS Translate as an extension?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add MS Translate as an extension?: I want to install MS Translate as an extension in Edge browser. I have downloaded it but don’t know how to make it work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-ms-translate-as-an-extension/fd411258-521b-4a8c-bad4-19d2c8c2a201
  5. Microsoft Translator App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator App: Hi Team, One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store. We have already tried uninstalling and re-installing application and doing an application reset from apps and feature. Error that user get is...
  6. Install MS Translate as an extension

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install MS Translate as an extension: I have MS Translate downloaded, but I can't get it to work as an extension in my Edge browser. What should I do? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-ms-translate-as-an-extension/68b76eb0-70d8-4562-aa67-8c7b85ca9fc3
  7. Windows Translator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Translator App: I installed the Translator app on my android device and found a very useful feature for speech translation where the user can select two languages and click on a split microphone so that a Spanish-speaking user can select their microphone to have it translated into English...
  8. Translation widget or app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Translation widget or app: I am curious if there is a widget or app that works with/like google translate on windows 10. Preferably the functionality would look like the magnifier but have the "window" function just like the google translate camera function with regards to printed text or photos....
  9. How to have MS Translate show in address bar and translate webpages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to have MS Translate show in address bar and translate webpages?: I have MS Translate installed on my computer and it will translate text when I copy and paste into it.. but it won't translate webpages...and it doesn't show at the right of the address bar... I have run the Translator troubleshooter. What could be wrong?...
  10. MS Translator. New version installed ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Translator. New version installed ?: I used Translator the other day (one with the blue and white tile from the store) and it was fine, all as expected. I clean installed it the other day when I did a clean install of the April 2018 Update, and today when I go to use it I get a totally different version. Not...