Windows 10: issue of signing in with PIN Windows Hello

Discus and support issue of signing in with PIN Windows Hello in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant seem to login using any of the options given, but what im mostly worried about is that I'am unable to log in at the moment to my adminstrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mazen alghamdi, Apr 2, 2023.

1. issue of signing in with PIN Windows Hello

I cant seem to login using any of the options given, but what im mostly worried about is that I'am unable to log in at the moment to my adminstrator account using the usuall PIN key that I used to log in with. As will as not being able to reset the Pin key at all not in anyway I would appreciate any help if possible please, and thank you.

:)

mazen alghamdi, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows Hello and Pin sign on

Hello Adam,

There are a number of reasons why you can’t set up Windows Hello and Pin at the same time. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to set up Windows Hello using a Microsoft or a Local account?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Apr 2, 2023
  4. issue of signing in with PIN Windows Hello

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

issue of signing in with PIN Windows Hello

1. issue of signing in with PIN Windows Hello - Similar Threads - issue signing PIN

2. issue of signing in with PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue of signing in with PIN Windows Hello: I cant seem to login using any of the options given, but what im mostly worried about is that I'am unable to log in at the moment to my adminstrator account using the usuall PIN key that I used to log in with. As will as not being able to reset the Pin key at all not in...
  3. Issue with Windows hello PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows hello PIN: So, I'm trying to share an excel file, but Excel wants me to sign into my Microsoft account first. However, when I input my email and password for my account, it asks for my computer PIN. I don't remember my PIN, one day I forgot it and just started signing in with my...
  4. Issue with Windows hello PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue with Windows hello PIN: So, I'm trying to share an excel file, but Excel wants me to sign into my Microsoft account first. However, when I input my email and password for my account, it asks for my computer PIN. I don't remember my PIN, one day I forgot it and just started signing in with my...
  5. Sign in Hello and PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in Hello and PIN: The Hello and Pin Sign in Options are not working. Keep getting errors and restart option. doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-hello-and-pin/ca92c5d4-f081-4a93-85ac-6629bd9f639f
  6. Windows Hello Pin issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Pin issue: Hi all I have a number of laptops in our family and have set up a number of MS accounts for each of the kids. For two of the kids, Ive been able to set up a Hello PIN for their accounts on each machine, but I cant repeat this on my third childs account. I'm able to...
  7. Issue with Windows Hello Pin

Issue with Windows Hello Pin: I try to log in but all i get is a screen saver that says “ something happened and your pin isnt available” click to set up your pin. Set up my pin. Sadly all i get is the same maeeage. .? Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family...
  8. Issues with Windows Hello PIN

Issues with Windows Hello PIN: Hello everyone : This morning I booted up my Windows 10 HP Omen. I have a short and sweet pin that I normally use as my password. At sign in the laptop prompted me that I needed to update my pin. I did not see a way to bypass this, so I figured I'd update my pin, log in,...
  9. Windows Hello PIN issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello PIN issues.: For some reason windows is reporting to me via virus protection setting that I have not set my Windows Hello PIN, however I have and its what I use on a daily to log in. When I try to change it/remove it via the sign-in options the setting says that I need to add the PIN....
  10. Window's Hello pin issues

Window's Hello pin issues: When I try to setup a Window's Hello pin, I follow trough Sign In Options, Go to windows hello pin, It says " sorry - this pin isn't working for your organisations resources. tap or click here to fix it, I click on that and follow through, A window pops up saying Set Up Pin,...